Feds uncover large scale college entrance exam cheating plot

Jun 2014
United States
Jul 2013
On a happy trail
I'm not shocked, and as I said previously, we'd not likely have even heard of this investigation had it not ensnared a few celebrities.
It's one constant Hollywood or celebrity scandal after another in our news since Trump was elected. Do these people really rate being the top news stories in every single cycle?

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
It's one constant Hollywood or celebrity scandal after another in our news since Trump was elected. Do these people really rate being the top news stories in every single cycle?
Sadly, yes in the era of social media. More people know who these celebrities are than their own congress person.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
1.28 million views on that bit of vacuousness from Olivia Jade? - Freaking amazing
Well, someone is sure to let her know about the games and the parties. :rolleyes:
She has been a social media darling for some time now. Lots of young people follow her.

May 2013
Boise, ID
She has been a social media darling for some time now. Lots of young people follow her.
Cute girl, but seriously glad she isn't my daughter. Remember that mind numbingly dumb show featuring Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie?
She's probably gunning for something right up the same alley :smirk: