Female Genital Mutilation Rising in Germany Because of Mass Migration

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

Over 70,000 women in Germany have been subjected to female genital mutilation (FGM), and a further 17,000 young girls are at risk of having the barbaric procedure being committed against them.

A German doctor, Cornelia Strunz, who works at the Desert Flower Center said that the number of cases of FGM in Germany is rising due to increased migration from Islamic African and Asian countries, dubbed the ‘FGM Zone’ where the practice is widespread.

She advised women and girls who have undergone the procedure to have another surgery to reverse the damage caused by FGM.

“Many women have problems emptying their bladder after FGM. Menstrual blood can’t drain properly. For some, sex becomes practically impossible. Women can also develop fistulas — connections between two body parts which should not exist at all in normal circumstances. One example would be a link between the vagina and rectum, leading to them passing stools through the vagina. Obviously, that’s not very easy to live with”, Dr Strunz told Deutsche Welle.

Leftist policies ALWAYS lead to Death and Destruction.

Make no mistake about it.

This is EXACTLY what the Left will bring to America if not ST0PPED.

At all cost ......

Vote against the Communist Left on ALL levels come November.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN

Over 70,000 women in Germany have been subjected to female genital mutilation (FGM), and a further 17,000 young girls are at risk of having the barbaric procedure being committed against them.

A German doctor, Cornelia Strunz, who works at the Desert Flower Center said that the number of cases of FGM in Germany is rising due to increased migration from Islamic African and Asian countries, dubbed the ‘FGM Zone’ where the practice is widespread.

She advised women and girls who have undergone the procedure to have another surgery to reverse the damage caused by FGM.

“Many women have problems emptying their bladder after FGM. Menstrual blood can’t drain properly. For some, sex becomes practically impossible. Women can also develop fistulas — connections between two body parts which should not exist at all in normal circumstances. One example would be a link between the vagina and rectum, leading to them passing stools through the vagina. Obviously, that’s not very easy to live with”, Dr Strunz told Deutsche Welle.

Leftist policies ALWAYS lead to Death and Destruction.

Make no mistake about it.

This is EXACTLY what the Left will bring to America if not ST0PPED.

At all cost ......

Vote against the Communist Left on ALL levels come November.
Why does your every post sound more and more unhinged? Now you are calling Muslims world wide, "leftists"? GMAFB

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
Only leftists commit FGM? America mutilates almost all it's male children without thinking.
This difference is, circumsized men can still have a orgasm and don't suffer from long term problems from it like chronic bladder infections. I saw this once when working with a resident. I was trying to cath her because she could not urinate due to a UTI. This was a few years ago and I had no idea where the scar tissue came from. I had never heard of FSM prior. The patient was a young woman from the Sudan or Somalia. I brought in the resident and he had no clue either and could not get the cath in. We finally brought in the attending and he told us what happened to her. I was gobsmacked when I found out. This poor woman had suffered for most of her life with kidney and UTI's and her kidney's were damaged from the infections and hydronephorosis.

The US does not have laws federally on the books condemning this practice and we have had cases pop up in Michigan. This needs to be banned world wide. No young girl deserves this barbaric practice.

Jul 2015
Florida
SURELY you didn't post that. WE, the USA refused for DECADES to deal with it, address it, take a stand! You know who finally MADE US and the WORLD wake up? She ran for president (and got 3MIL + more votes in 2016).

And then this happened in 2019.

U.S. government backs off case of female genital mutilation ...

Apr 12, 2019 - Congress in 1996 outlawed FGM, a ritual that involves partial or total ... that “should be universally condemned” and urged Congress to fix the law. ... In a tweet on Thursday, former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said it ...

I reiterate, the IGNORANCE on this board is PROFOUND.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
This difference is, circumsized men can still have a orgasm and don't suffer from long term problems from it like chronic bladder infections. I saw this once when working with a resident. I was trying to cath her because she could not urinate due to a UTI. This was a few years ago and I had no idea where the scar tissue came from. I had never heard of FSM prior. The patient was a young woman from the Sudan or Somalia. I brought in the resident and he had no clue either and could not get the cath in. We finally brought in the attending and he told us what happened to her. I was gobsmacked when I found out. This poor woman had suffered for most of her life with kidney and UTI's and her kidney's were damaged from the infections and hydronephorosis.

The US does not have laws federally on the books condemning this practice and we have had cases pop up in Michigan. This needs to be banned world wide. No young girl deserves this barbaric practice.
Well said .....

Unfortunately, I fear that facts are wasted upon our Extremist friends on the Left.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Why does your every post sound more and more unhinged? Now you are calling Muslims world wide, "leftists"? GMAFB
Another incapable of seeing the real issue.

They don't call 'em No Information Extremist for nuffin' .......

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
SURELY you didn't post that. WE, the USA refused for DECADES to deal with it, address it, take a stand! You know who finally MADE US and the WORLD wake up? She ran for president (and got 3MIL + more votes in 2016).

And then this happened in 2019.

U.S. government backs off case of female genital mutilation ...

Apr 12, 2019 - Congress in 1996 outlawed FGM, a ritual that involves partial or total ... that “should be universally condemned” and urged Congress to fix the law. ... In a tweet on Thursday, former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said it ...

I reiterate, the IGNORANCE on this board is PROFOUND.
The Profound Ignorance on this board rest solely upon the Leftist here who are incapable of discussing the topic of any given thread.