Female Genital Mutilation Rising in Germany Because of Mass Migration

Oct 2019
Earth
There have been studies on preference.

I have a great idea for you to conduct informal research on preference. :) The next time you are out socially in mixed company, simply ask all of the women you see what their preference is. Make sure you have pictures loaded on your phone so you can collect informed research. :) Please report back with responses from your sample and how your research was perceived . LOL
Who cares? If a woman is that hung up on the difference, better to find out sooner than later.

Reactions: Leo2
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
There have been studies on preference.

I have a great idea for you to conduct informal research on preference. :) The next time you are out socially in mixed company, simply ask all of the women you see what their preference is. Make sure you have pictures loaded on your phone so you can collect informed research. :) Please report back with responses from your sample and how your research was perceived . LOL
Starting to see why Leftist thought is consider No Information BS, eh ...

You don't have to respond ...

It is what it is ....

Jul 2011
UK/Australia
Who cares? If a woman is that hung up on the difference, better to find out sooner than later.
Precisely - the sort of female who is concerned about the appearance of a sexual organ (which she might only see in the most intimate of situations,) is not someone with whom I would care to be involved.

Nov 2013
None of your business

Over 70,000 women in Germany have been subjected to female genital mutilation (FGM), and a further 17,000 young girls are at risk of having the barbaric procedure being committed against them.

A German doctor, Cornelia Strunz, who works at the Desert Flower Center said that the number of cases of FGM in Germany is rising due to increased migration from Islamic African and Asian countries, dubbed the ‘FGM Zone’ where the practice is widespread.

She advised women and girls who have undergone the procedure to have another surgery to reverse the damage caused by FGM.

“Many women have problems emptying their bladder after FGM. Menstrual blood can’t drain properly. For some, sex becomes practically impossible. Women can also develop fistulas — connections between two body parts which should not exist at all in normal circumstances. One example would be a link between the vagina and rectum, leading to them passing stools through the vagina. Obviously, that’s not very easy to live with”, Dr Strunz told Deutsche Welle.

Leftist policies ALWAYS lead to Death and Destruction.

Make no mistake about it.

This is EXACTLY what the Left will bring to America if not ST0PPED.

At all cost ......

Vote against the Communist Left on ALL levels come November.
Yeah no.

Reactions: Dangermouse

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
That is much as I suspected from your posting history, but I am conscious of offence which may be given when commenting upon religious beliefs.

Your posts heretofore have always struck me as being objective and very sensible, which is why I am anxious not to offend you. I expect the two points I want to make, as politely as possible, are (a) my concern at the pain and trauma visited upon tiny infants in respect of a procedure that has no overwhelming benefits, and (b) I entirely understand that you are naturally approaching this issue from a purely American cultural view point.

I, on the other hand, am regarding the matter from a primarily European point of view and experience. It would therefore be almost impossible for us to agree in every detail, but I understand your position and respect your point of view. :)
Well - rest assured that in the U.S., the majority of circumcisions are performed with the welfare of the child in mind. Modern topical anesthetics are routinely used (and should be required by law).

As a parent, one learns to gauge the acuteness of pain through a child's cries. When my son was circumcised, he cried. Not screamed. Cried. By contrast, I have a video of my daughter having her first bath, about four years earlier. For no apparent reason (the water temperature was fine), she completely lost it. She was shrieking at full volume - and it went on for a solid fifteen minutes. Maybe longer; it was roughly at the 15:00 mark that my wife said "Put away the fucking camera and help me!"

My point is that my son's "circumcision cry" was indistinguishable from a typical "diaper rash cry." And he was asleep a few minutes later. He woke up in a half-hour, and behaved no differently than prior to the circumcision. And it was nothing like the batshit-insane screams of my daughter when she had her first bath*.

Of course, I know that there are those who perform circumcisions without the anesthetic - presumably for religious reasons. And I'm absolutely against that practice. We live in an era where pain mitigation is available, and it should always be used.

* Later that year, I swiped my wife's phone and made that cry her ringtone. Totally worth it.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
... Now, as far as HIV/AIDS, that is unfortunate misinformation, based on an African study that was never completed, so, the 60% number is only partial. This has led portions of Africa to believe that circumcision would inoculate them from AIDS.

So, I maintain that there is no REAL benefit aside from the 2% increase in infection risk. The benefits do not outweigh the risks.
The World Health Organization has backed the numbers from Africa, so you can't says that the U.S. is at odds with the world in this regard.

There is compelling evidence that male circumcision reduces the risk of heterosexually acquired HIV infection in men by approximately 60%. Three randomized controlled trials have shown that male circumcision provided by well trained health professionals in properly equipped settings is safe. WHO/UNAIDS recommendations emphasize that male circumcision should be considered an efficacious intervention for HIV prevention in countries and regions with heterosexual epidemics, high HIV and low male circumcision prevalence.
Male circumcision provides only partial protection, and therefore should be only one element of a comprehensive HIV prevention package which includes: the provision of HIV testing and counseling services; treatment for sexually transmitted infections; the promotion of safer sex practices; the provision of male and female condoms and promotion of their correct and consistent use.

I'm not sure where you get your 2% figure.

Oct 2019
Earth
The World Health Organization has backed the numbers from Africa, so you can't says that the U.S. is at odds with the world in this regard.

There is compelling evidence that male circumcision reduces the risk of heterosexually acquired HIV infection in men by approximately 60%. Three randomized controlled trials have shown that male circumcision provided by well trained health professionals in properly equipped settings is safe. WHO/UNAIDS recommendations emphasize that male circumcision should be considered an efficacious intervention for HIV prevention in countries and regions with heterosexual epidemics, high HIV and low male circumcision prevalence.
Male circumcision provides only partial protection, and therefore should be only one element of a comprehensive HIV prevention package which includes: the provision of HIV testing and counseling services; treatment for sexually transmitted infections; the promotion of safer sex practices; the provision of male and female condoms and promotion of their correct and consistent use.

I'm not sure where you get your 2% figure.
Again, the numbers are touted, but the survey was incomplete, making the data meaningless.

Actually, the data has proven harmful because Africans who were circumcised used that as justification to not use condoms. Meaning, even if it proved true, the damage caused by these findings has sentenced far more people to death by AIDS than any potential benefit gained by telling people they would be protected.

Oct 2019
Earth
Well - rest assured that in the U.S., the majority of circumcisions are performed with the welfare of the child in mind. Modern topical anesthetics are routinely used (and should be required by law).

As a parent, one learns to gauge the acuteness of pain through a child's cries. When my son was circumcised, he cried. Not screamed. Cried. By contrast, I have a video of my daughter having her first bath, about four years earlier. For no apparent reason (the water temperature was fine), she completely lost it. She was shrieking at full volume - and it went on for a solid fifteen minutes. Maybe longer; it was roughly at the 15:00 mark that my wife said "Put away the fucking camera and help me!"

My point is that my son's "circumcision cry" was indistinguishable from a typical "diaper rash cry." And he was asleep a few minutes later. He woke up in a half-hour, and behaved no differently than prior to the circumcision. And it was nothing like the batshit-insane screams of my daughter when she had her first bath*.

Of course, I know that there are those who perform circumcisions without the anesthetic - presumably for religious reasons. And I'm absolutely against that practice. We live in an era where pain mitigation is available, and it should always be used.

* Later that year, I swiped my wife's phone and made that cry her ringtone. Totally worth it.
Wrong, only about 25% are performed with any anesthetics.

Reactions: HenryPorter

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Again, the numbers are touted, but the survey was incomplete, making the data meaningless.

Actually, the data has proven harmful because Africans who were circumcised used that as justification to not use condoms. Meaning, even if it proved true, the damage caused by these findings has sentenced far more people to death by AIDS than any potential benefit gained by telling people they would be protected.
What makes you think the survey was "incomplete?" And the fact that Africans are misunderstanding the findings doesn't make it "wrong." The WHO could not be more clear on this subject: