Ferguson spillover and/or racially motivated murder or not?

Aug 2012
Here
Who knows...but since he's a white guy, I seriously doubt that it is allowed to be linked or called racist at all.

Man dies after being struck by hammers

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)-Police are investigating an overnight homicide in south St. Louis. It happened around 1:15am Sunday on Gravois and Itaska, near Bevo Mill. A man, identified as Zemir Begic, 32, was struck on the head, face, mouth, and abdomen. He was taken to a hospital where he died of his injuries.

An investigation determined that Begic was in his car when several juveniles came up on foot and began to strike the car. Begic got out and the four suspects began yelling at him and hitting him with hammers. After the assault, the four ran away.

Two were caught and taken into juvenile custody. Police are still searching for two others, a 16-year-old black male and a 15-year-old Hispanic.

Man dies after being struck by hammers | FOX2now.com

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
Who knows...but since he's a white guy, I seriously doubt that it is allowed to be linked or called racist at all.

Man dies after being struck by hammers

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)-Police are investigating an overnight homicide in south St. Louis. It happened around 1:15am Sunday on Gravois and Itaska, near Bevo Mill. A man, identified as Zemir Begic, 32, was struck on the head, face, mouth, and abdomen. He was taken to a hospital where he died of his injuries.

An investigation determined that Begic was in his car when several juveniles came up on foot and began to strike the car. Begic got out and the four suspects began yelling at him and hitting him with hammers. After the assault, the four ran away.

Two were caught and taken into juvenile custody. Police are still searching for two others, a 16-year-old black male and a 15-year-old Hispanic.

Man dies after being struck by hammers | FOX2now.com
He is Serbian tho. Not to profile...but we have a Serbian population and some of them are involved in a mafia like organization. Underground stuff. So I wonder if the motive could be something else. Surely to god, people are not yoking people out of cars and beating them with hammers for no reason at all...other than skin color. If this is the case, then the National Guard needs to make a large and in charge presence there...to protect the citizens. This behavior is moving toward domestic terrorism and way beyond what our normal violent crime is.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
He is Serbian tho. Not to profile...but we have a Serbian population and some of them are involved in a mafia like organization. Underground stuff. So I wonder if the motive could be something else. Surely to god, people are not yoking people out of cars and beating them with hammers for no reason at all...other than skin color. If this is the case, then the National Guard needs to make a large and in charge presence there...to protect the citizens. This behavior is moving toward domestic terrorism and way beyond what our normal violent crime is.
Serb or Bosnian? "Zemir" sounds more Muslim to me. I could be wrong though, those Balkanians are hard to tell apart. I got a buddy who is Serb, another two who are Croatian and one Albanian. Albanian guy I always knew as such, his name is very different, but the Serbs and Croats, I kept mixing up for years lol

As for the case on OP, sad. If racially motivated, should be prosecuted as such. Sure hope no Russian news network ever hear about this, or some poor African students and migrants in Petersburg or Voronezh will be beaten to death by drunk Russians to avenge their Serb brother...

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
Serb or Bosnian? "Zemir" sounds more Muslim to me. I could be wrong though, those Balkanians are hard to tell apart. I got a buddy who is Serb, another two who are Croatian and one Albanian. Albanian guy I always knew as such, his name is very different, but the Serbs and Croats, I kept mixing up for years lol

As for the case on OP, sad. If racially motivated, should be prosecuted as such. Sure hope no Russian news network ever hear about this, or some poor African students and migrants in Petersburg or Voronezh will be beaten to death by drunk Russians to avenge their Serb brother...
I know...it is hard even to distinguish Russians from those countries. I like to read up on the local mobs and the Russians and other Bloc countries have basically replaced the Italian mafia, at least where I live. My husband sold computers once...about 10 years ago for a Russian computer company. My husband showed up to work one day and there was a pad lock on the door. A few days later it hit the paper, the whole management team was indicted on a variety of white collar crime and fraud charges. They had a private club...called the Russian Tea Room and we attended a couple of work parties there. I have never seen a group of people who can party like a Russian can...Whew!! They were just getting started at 4 am!! Bottles and bottles of vodka. They really know how to have a good time.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
I know...it is hard even to distinguish Russians from those countries. I like to read up on the local mobs and the Russians and other Bloc countries have basically replaced the Italian mafia, at least where I live. My husband sold computers once...about 10 years ago for a Russian computer company. My husband showed up to work one day and there was a pad lock on the door. A few days later it hit the paper, the whole management team was indicted on a variety of white collar crime and fraud charges. They had a private club...called the Russian Tea Room and we attended a couple of work parties there. I have never seen a group of people who can party like a Russian can...Whew!! They were just getting started at 4 am!! Bottles and bottles of vodka. They really know how to have a good time.
Oh, it's everywhere, fucking everything my dear brethren touch... Even small business around here. I was recently over at my sister's place for her birthday. One of her and bro in law's friends was talking about his work, and he is in hone renovation, handyman basically, does floors, drywall, painting, roofing even, whatever you need. Good guy, did our own house very well. And so I asked him about employment opportunities in his field, what's it like, he says, it's fine, just don't get into one of our (Russian) crews. I'm like, why not? They will cheat you, they will trick you and cheat you, in seconds. He told a story how he was in a work crew, all Russians or Belarusians. Boss also Russian. They did work on a big fancy house, we are talking tens of thousands of dollars worth. Then come to him for pay, he throws them like $200 each, in cash. They're like, what the fuck, we did $35,000 worth of work, man. He says, that's all you get, take it or leave it and get the fuck out of here. One guy is like, we'll go to authorities. Dude laughs at them, go ahead, you ain't licensed to work, none of you idiots are even citizens of Canada, I have paid you in cash for every job, there is no record anywhere of you officially working for me, or paying lawful taxes. You're the ones who will end up in prison! And they took their two hundreds and actually went on working for this asshole. The guy I was talking to worked for him five more years, until was able to gain citizenship and then bring his wife and two kids over here. Then learned English, got professionally licensed, and now has own business.

I heard similar horror stories from a also Russian friend who drives a trailer truck, about Russian immigrant run trucking companies. It's fucking terrible, treating own people like this. That's a Russian thing though. You know, in America, white people enslaved blacks once. In Russia, whites enslaved others whites! Serfdom, read about it. Russian serfdom went on for a century, at least, after slavery was abolished in the West...

Last edited:
Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Why was this happy family man sitting in his stationary car at 1.15am away from home and hearth? Maybe it was a vigilante attack gone wrong.