Fifth Democratic Debate On Tonight!

Mar 2010
Indiana
The more I hear Gabbard the less I like her. Her dialogue is too rehearsed and angry. And I think he has an inflated view of herself.

• Love
Reactions: DemoWhip

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
The more I hear Gabbard the less I like her. Her dialogue is too rehearsed and angry. And I think he has an inflated view of herself.

I think she's the best, most sane and rational person on the stage. Her middle road approach would give trump a run for his money. She also comes off strong and would handle trumps name calling and labeling nonsense with ease like she handled that sociopath kamala.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Why does MSNBC drag out Michael Moore after each and every debate? Not sure he is the expert on these things.

Reactions: HayJenn

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA

Not to mention the WH tweeted out support for her - LOL

Dang, I miss Maryann Williamson and her "guru" talk :)

Reactions: EnigmaO01
Mar 2010
Indiana
He's one of only two people I know of early on that predicted Trump would win in 2016. That should count for something. I find him articulate and entertaining myself.

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida

Grrr NBC... Andrew Yang can't even get talk time in fake MSNBC debate :mad: