FIVE separate FBI cases are probing virtually every one of Clinton's inner circle

Oct 2013
USA
Which begs that we ask ourselves, as citizens: "How the tee total fuck, did we put ourselves in this position????"
We didn't. This is what the republican Congress has been setting up for as of 3 years ago. I feel bad for Hillary but there is only a week to go. If she is elected then the Republican Congress will torture her as they did Obama for 4 years until the next election. This is all out in the open so no one should misunderstand what is going on.

If we keep the House and Senate under Republican control then we either like this chaos or we are too stupid to vote. Somehow we survive.

Reactions: 1 person
Nov 2008
Washington state
  • Scale of FBI investigations into Clinton's closest aides and friends is becoming clear
  • Besides Huma Abedin, a swathe of long-time loyalists are at the center of investigations including Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe
  • John Podesta ran the Clinton Foundation which is under investigation while his brother Tony is also focus of a probe about foreign corruption
  • Cheryl Mills already received limited FBI immunity during Clinton email investigation - and is key Clinton fixer
  • String of other names are being looked at or have been caught up in earlier scandals

Read More....

=========================
=========================

It appears the agents have had enough of the Justice Department bosses and the Obama Administration / Clintons trying to subvert the law. Word has it that Comey was forced to send the letter by his agents who showed up with resignation letters in hand and a promise to go to the press. The rank and file of the FBI are done putting up with the criminal behavior and being forced to look the other way.

Hillary Clinton, should she win, will not last very long. She will likely have to step down for "health reasons" making Kaine the President of the United States.
I didn't hear that about the FBI agents threatening to go to the press. Its about time we had justice in this country. We are just one big crime syndicate if we have no justice. We will rot within and collapse as a country if no one in power is held accountable for breaking the laws. It just means those with the most money can pay off their crimes and those that would convict them. I like what Phil Robertson said, " If you smell a skunk, its usually a skunk" We have been smelling one for a very long time, its just took some agents that wanted to uphold justice to come forward. Good thread

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Mmm, the FBI has NOT opened an investigation on the Clinton Foundation...

As for the rest of the article - the Daily Mail (which is a tabloid equal to the National Enquirer btw) - I couldn't find any other info except for right wing sites.

Reactions: 2 people
Oct 2013
USA
An election never stopped a moderator from "posting stupid shit", however it would be nice for you to actually comment on the OP if you are going to post in the thread.
Ok Crusher. Copy and paste your Headline: "FIVE separate FBI cases are probing virtually every one of Clinton's inner circle" into Google. See how many legitimate news entities come up with that story. Always cross check your references. I know it is easy to post these stories we see every day but have a method to at least give it a cursory fact check to avoid mistakes.

It may be true or it may not be true at this point.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Hey... any of you Liberals above care to deal with the actual topic? That would be cool.
Do you consider this response off-topic?
So that's why they have no time to go after ISIS and D. Trump's extensive ties to Putin!

Now it all makes sense! (well luckily the FBI is paid for by the RNC and not us taxpayer.s......oh wait!!
It was posted b4 you asked your question.

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
We didn't. This is what the republican Congress has been setting up for as of 3 years ago. I feel bad for Hillary but there is only a week to go. If she is elected then the Republican Congress will torture her as they did Obama for 4 years until the next election. This is all out in the open so no one should misunderstand what is going on.

If we keep the House and Senate under Republican control then we either like this chaos or we are too stupid to vote. Somehow we survive.
Right.

It is "all the Republican's" fault that Hillary:

--Used an unsecure server.
--Allowed her associates to transfer classified data on an unsecured server.
--That Obama's definition of "compromise" is the other side accepting what he demands, and calling it "compromise."
--Donna Brazille leaked debate questions to Hillary.
--Hillary "can't recall" her annual training in security.

And, then, you voice your wish for Single-Party Government.

But, I understand: Things go VERY well for at least a few with a monolithic, Single-Party Government.

Sep 2014
United States
Obviously not as the first example I gave was the FBI should be spending its time on ISIS not more witchunts against HRC.

Diversion. You did not address ANY of the facts in the OP.

Diversion is a big word, do you need help with it?

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
Do you consider this response off-topic?

It was posted b4 you asked your question.
Not even close. Perhaps it's just that you have a comprehension problem, because you do this consistently.

Sep 2014
United States
Mmm, the FBI has NOT opened an investigation on the Clinton Foundation...

As for the rest of the article - the Daily Mail (which is a tabloid equal to the National Enquirer btw) - I couldn't find any other info except for right wing sites.
How do you know they aren't investigating the Clinton Slush Fund Foundation?

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Not even close. Perhaps it's just that you have a comprehension problem, because you do this consistently.
So what was I talking about if not your topic?

You don't understand that disagreement with your opinions is not derailing or diversion......it's DISAGREEMENT!

Edit: BTW....Your insult alleging I have a "comprehension problem" is against forum rules, added nothing to your argument and is something you do on almost every post to every member who disagrees with you.
Shall I fill a few pages with examples of your insults to members?

Last edited: