Five Signs Black Americans Are ‘Awakening’ to a Break with the Democrat Party

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

Last week former NFL player Jack Brewer declared a “tremendous awakening” is happening in the country as some black Americans are abandoning the Democrat Party and turning to support President Donald Trump.

Brewer said:

I’m going to take the guy who’s actually putting in the policies that are going to make life better for my young black son and my young black daughter, versus somebody who gives me lip service — like, unfortunately, the Democrats have done for our community for years.

Brewer’s words are backed up by recent concrete efforts, starting with the Blexit movement, and, now, new polling that shows some black voters are indeed pulling away from the Democrat Party on particular issues as the 2020 election year is upon us.

It's becoming more that obvious the the Democrat Party is hemorrhaging Black Voters and why.

Information is one of the worse enemies of the Left.

Hence the very reason they all have such disdain for the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution.

However, I don't think they have the power to stop this movement.

Last edited:
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
1. The establishment of Black Voices for Trump.

2. Black Americans – like other voters – want jobs and a sound economy that will enable their families to thrive.

3. More black Americans are condemning abortion.

4. Black Christians are no longer compatible with a Democrat Party that values secularism more than people of faith.

5. Black Americans have already sharply separated themselves from the Democrat Party on the issue of education.

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
Talk about whistling in the darkie.
Ban notice: Please don't address, quote or refer to posts by @Dangermouse in this thread.

If anyone doesn't comply with this notice, they can expect further moderation.

In the interest of fairness, please don't "like" or otherwise react to this notice.

Any questions or concerns should be directed to the moderation team via private message.

Anyone who believes this action to be unfair or unjustified should file a grievance. Thanks.

Reactions: aboutenough