FL teacher tells students he'd "be the best school shooter"

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
I'm starting to seriously suspect that we've all passed through the looking glass at this point.

A Florida high school teacher was placed on administrative leave after he told students he'd "be the best school shooter" with a "1,000 person body count."

The incident took place at Lakeland Senior High School, about 45 minutes from Tampa, on August 16 during a lockdown drill, according to a Polk County risk protection order.

The teacher told students if he were a school shooter he'd plant improvised explosive devices (IEDs), then "fire a couple rounds and wait for everyone to hide, then press a button and boom -- everyone would die," according to student testimony.

A Florida teacher told students if he were a school shooter, he'd have a 1,000-person body count - CNN

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
I'm starting to seriously suspect that we've all passed through the looking glass at this point.

A Florida high school teacher was placed on administrative leave after he told students he'd "be the best school shooter" with a "1,000 person body count."

The incident took place at Lakeland Senior High School, about 45 minutes from Tampa, on August 16 during a lockdown drill, according to a Polk County risk protection order.

The teacher told students if he were a school shooter he'd plant improvised explosive devices (IEDs), then "fire a couple rounds and wait for everyone to hide, then press a button and boom -- everyone would die," according to student testimony.

A Florida teacher told students if he were a school shooter, he'd have a 1,000-person body count - CNN
Lol, probably not the best thing to tell your students today.

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Sounds like he was bragging, not teaching.

Fortunately, he didn't have the opportunity to set an example.
Kids in school are very impressionable at that age. While some may think it's just bragging others might just take it as a clear directive. Therein lies the big problem.

Jan 2016
Colorado

Bad teacher.