FLA GUV involved with Rudy's henchmen, Lev PARNAS turns over trove of docs to US House TODAY

Jul 2015
Florida
I posted this weekend that one of the Shrek brothers had been negotiating to turn over numerous documents, SPECIFIC to the Ukranian "drug deal". Lots of negotiations, in front of judges and it appeared it went on all weekend. Parnas apparently had a lot of shit. So tonight, it looks like they are TURNED OVER. AND THE FLORIDA GOV TEAPARTY CHRISTIAN POSTERBOY is caught up at some level in the fiasco.

Waaaay too many photos of the Shrek Brothers with DiSantis of Florida. Too many. Too many up close and personal, on stage, at parties, photo ops, etc. Something is FUCKED UP!

Florida Republican governor’s communications with Giuliani henchman turned over to the House: report

Published
10 mins ago on
January 13, 2020
By Bob Brigham

The attorney representing indicted Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas turned over a new trove of evidence to Congress on Monday.
Attorney Joseph Bondy successfully petitioned a federal judge to modify a protective order to allow digital copies of two iPhones and one Samsun phone to be turned over.

Bondy posted a picture of President Donald Trump with his client on Twitter, noting the evidence turned over to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) included “WhatsApp messages, text messages and images.”

He cryptically said the documents detail “interactions with a number of individuals relevant to the impeachment inquiry” — but did not name names.

Joseph A. Bondy@josephabondy

After our trip to DC, we worked through the night providing a trove of Lev Parnas’ WhatsApp messages, text messages & images—not under protective order—to #HPSCI, detailing interactions with a number of individuals relevant to the impeachment inquiry. #LetLevSpeak #LevRemembers

On Monday evening, The Wall Street Journal attempted to fill in some of the blanks.
“Among the messages Mr. Parnas’s lawyer has turned over to the committee are exchanges he had with Mr. Giuliani, former Texas Rep. Pete Sessions, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and former Hill columnist John Solomon,” The Journal reported, citing “people familiar with the matter.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/flo...-house-report/

• Love
Reactions: Friday13
Dec 2018
Florida
So do you have specifics? I mean keep in mind he ran against a guy who was “familiar” with some corrupt people as well.

Anyway, I’m waiting to see if Desantis’s bill on teacher’s pay raises goes through. I’d love to see Florida teachers making over the $40K mark.