Flashing headlights is your Constitutionally protected right

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Does anyone else besides me use radar detectors anymore? I can pick them up quite a ways..

May 2012
By the wall
This is one of those areas that the Constitution isn't really clear on so let the States and courts define it. You could make an argument either way.

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
Good ruling. The cop who issued that ticket is a complete dick. His purpose in setting up that speed trap is to get people to slow down. Flashing lights to warn others of his presence accomplished that purpose effectively without using police resources. The deliberate setup of speed traps to feed civil coffers with fines should be illegal.

Apr 2011
Under your skin
Good ruling. The cop who issued that ticket is a complete dick. His purpose in setting up that speed trap is to get people to slow down. Flashing lights to warn others of his presence accomplished that purpose effectively without using police resources. The deliberate setup of speed traps to feed civil coffers with fines should be illegal.
Plus it causes me not to focus on my driving and when I am speeding, I really need to.:glee:

sparsely

Former Staff
Jan 2011
Cow, TX
Does anyone else besides me use radar detectors anymore? I can pick them up quite a ways..
hell no. lol I'm a complete automotive luddite.
It's a good thing we can't be ticketed for common courtesy.
Stupid authoritarians.

Feb 2011
The greatest place on Earth California
So you are the one whizing by on the freeway that I sit next to at the stoplight on the off ramp? Boy you got somewhere fast!