FLORIDA ‘I’m tired of living in Trump’s country.’ Woman stabs herself because of president, cops say

Jan 2019
southeast
MANATEE
A 46-year-old Palmetto woman decided life under President Donald Trump was too much to bear and stabbed herself in the stomach three times with a kitchen knife earlier this week in an attempt to end her life, according to the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office.
“I heard the screaming,” said neighbor David Hopkins. “I’m paralyzed and in a wheelchair so it’s not easy to get up, but I heard someone screaming in a panic to call 911.”
A Manatee County Sheriff’s Office deputy responded to the call, locating the woman outside of her house with “blood all over,” her legs, hands and face.

The woman told the deputy, “I’m tired of living in Trump’s country, I’m tired of Trump being president.”

How bazaar is this? ‘I’m tired of living in Trump’s country.’ Woman stabs herself because of president, cops say

Jan 2019
southeast
Sounds like a self correcting error...
I love the last part of the article about the night before...“ The night before that happened, another lady was running through the neighborhood naked yelling for someone to please (have sex with her.) :lol: Maybe the two could share a room.

Jul 2014
midwest
I love the last part of the article about the night before...“ The night before that happened, another lady was running through the neighborhood naked yelling for someone to please (have sex with her.) :lol: Maybe the two could share a room.
Maybe they DO share a room.

Two nutjobs like that might just deserve each other...

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Sad to see someone so sick that they would do that. At least I'm glad she didn't direct that anger at some innocents, which happens far too often. I am sick of Trump being president too, but instead of stabbing myself, I just post on political hotwire. I burn more brain cells here, but lose less blood. :p

Jokes aside, here's hoping she gets some help.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
MANATEE
A 46-year-old Palmetto woman decided life under President Donald Trump was too much to bear and stabbed herself in the stomach three times with a kitchen knife earlier this week in an attempt to end her life, according to the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office.
“I heard the screaming,” said neighbor David Hopkins. “I’m paralyzed and in a wheelchair so it’s not easy to get up, but I heard someone screaming in a panic to call 911.”
A Manatee County Sheriff’s Office deputy responded to the call, locating the woman outside of her house with “blood all over,” her legs, hands and face.

The woman told the deputy, “I’m tired of living in Trump’s country, I’m tired of Trump being president.”

How bazaar is this? ‘I’m tired of living in Trump’s country.’ Woman stabs herself because of president, cops say
It's actually fairly common for mentally ill people to fold politics into their delusions. The paranoid schizophrenic with the tinfoil hat hiding his thoughts from the CIA is a troupé because it happens a lot.