FLORIDA ‘I’m tired of living in Trump’s country.’ Woman stabs herself because of president, cops say

Mar 2019
California
MANATEE
A 46-year-old Palmetto woman decided life under President Donald Trump was too much to bear and stabbed herself in the stomach three times with a kitchen knife earlier this week in an attempt to end her life, according to the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office.
“I heard the screaming,” said neighbor David Hopkins. “I’m paralyzed and in a wheelchair so it’s not easy to get up, but I heard someone screaming in a panic to call 911.”
A Manatee County Sheriff’s Office deputy responded to the call, locating the woman outside of her house with “blood all over,” her legs, hands and face.

The woman told the deputy, “I’m tired of living in Trump’s country, I’m tired of Trump being president.”

How bazaar is this? ‘I’m tired of living in Trump’s country.’ Woman stabs herself because of president, cops say
So she never heard of the concept of MOVING? Typical Lib.

Jul 2015
Florida
MANATEE
A 46-year-old Palmetto woman decided life under President Donald Trump was too much to bear and stabbed herself in the stomach three times with a kitchen knife earlier this week in an attempt to end her life, according to the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office.
“I heard the screaming,” said neighbor David Hopkins. “I’m paralyzed and in a wheelchair so it’s not easy to get up, but I heard someone screaming in a panic to call 911.”
A Manatee County Sheriff’s Office deputy responded to the call, locating the woman outside of her house with “blood all over,” her legs, hands and face.

The woman told the deputy, “I’m tired of living in Trump’s country, I’m tired of Trump being president.”

How bazaar is this? ‘I’m tired of living in Trump’s country.’ Woman stabs herself because of president, cops say
Well, that's NOT the way to do it. I can't think of anything dumber, she would have done better to make one long good shot into her left chest.

In the meantime, and I've posted here many times, TRUMP is affecting a lot Americans mental health. Depression, anxiety, fear. MEDICAL DOCTORS as well as psychiatric professionals ARE noting TRUMP comes up in sessions and exam rooms all over America. It isn't TDS (which is fake). It is generalized anxiety, fear, and dare I say for a segment of the population, loathing. Any level of stressors affect HEALTH.

(Frankly, I would be most interested to see if COUPLES or even family therapists are see an swing in new patients AND to find out if this comes up more in therapy).

They started tracking it before he was inaugurated...

The American Psychological Association's 2016 "Stress in America" survey, conducted online among some 3,400 American adults and published in February of 2017, found that 63 percent of respondents regard the future of the country as "a significant source of stress"; some 56 percent "say that they are stressed by the current political climate." The 2018 edition of the survey showed that the number of Americans who view the future of the country as a significant stressor had jumped to 69 percent; those who saw the political climate as a source of stress had jumped to 62 percent.

And this stress has metastasized in an observable phenomenon: Clinical psychologist Jennifer Panning characterized the phenomenon as "Trump Anxiety Disorder," a specific type of anxiety in which symptoms "were specific to the election of Trump and the resultant unpredictable sociopolitical climate."

Jul 2015
Florida
Personal Insult
Her body her choice to self abort.
It's a CRIMINAL act, dumbass. Luckily there is no DEFENDANT to try when their are successful. (Remember you have to BE BORN to be a defendant in any lawsuit).
No one is 'charged' anymore for the CRIME as far as I know.

REMEMBER, Dr. "Death", Kevorkian was charged. How can you charge someone helping another commit a LEGAL ACT?

Last edited:

Nicnam

Former Staff
Dec 2013
cpicturetaker12 is banned from this thread. Please do not refer or quote their posts. Thank you.