Flouridation and Our Precious Bodily Fluids

Aug 2010
See you in a new existence!
Shades of General Jack D. Ripper, the Tea Party strikes again!

Florida's Pinellas County rejects fluoride in drinking water
A decision this week by a Florida county commission to stop adding fluoride to its public drinking water has uncorked a decades-old debate on the benefits and potential risks of fluoride despite widespread scientific support of the practice.....Opponents such as the Fluoride Action Network say the fluoride could harm children and should not be administered by the government. "Fluoride is a toxic substance," said Tea Party activist Tony Caso, the Times reported. "This is all part of an agenda that's being pushed forth by the so-called globalists in our government … to keep the people stupid so they don't realize what's going on.".....The CDC named adding fluoride to public water one of the "Ten Great Public Health Achievements" of the 20th century.
General Jack D. Ripper: Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: [very nervous] Lord, Jack.
General Jack D. Ripper: You know when fluoridation first began?
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: I... no, no. I don't, Jack.
General Jack D. Ripper: Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.
Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964) - Memorable quotes

Aug 2010
See you in a new existence!
More info on fluoride levels. Some communities may have too much, but most health professionals agree with the positive benefits of fluoridation.

Fluoride safety debate bubbles up once again - USATODAY.com
he National Academies' National Research Council found in 2006 that children are at risk of losing enamel and developing pits and brown stains on their teeth if the fluoride in their water exceeds the maximum level set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. It said this "severe fluorosis" can cause tooth decay.

The report also found that people who drink water with fluoride at that maximum level — 4 milligrams per liter — over a lifetime appear at increased risk for bone fractures.

About 200,000 Americans live in areas that exceed EPA's maximum level, and 1.4 million live where drinking water contains at least 2 milligrams of fluoride per liter — an amount that can cause tooth spotting, according to the report.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Salt is heavily fluoridated, and it is fucking with peoples thyroids.

I red this report already, good for them. Fluoride is a toxin created from aluminum manufacturing that causes bone disease and bone cancer. Very bad stuff.

The funny thing is, many support it and have for so long that you can't get them to see the truth. I mean they think the government cares about your teeth.....good god the government doesn't care about us.

May 2006
Drinking water should not be fluoridated. Toothpaste has enough of it.
Untrue. The flouride in toothpaste you do not injest. It is there to treat the surface of your teeth. The fluoride you ingest in water protects your teeth differently than the flouride applied to the outside of your teeth. And it is the amount of fluoride that you ingest that is relevent.

May 2006
Salt is heavily fluoridated, and it is fucking with peoples thyroids.

I red this report already, good for them. Fluoride is a toxin created from aluminum manufacturing that causes bone disease and bone cancer. Very bad stuff.

The funny thing is, many support it and have for so long that you can't get them to see the truth. I mean they think the government cares about your teeth.....good god the government doesn't care about us.
Drinking too much water in a very short period of time kills people. Water is evil stuff.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Drinking too much water in a very short period of time kills people. Water is evil stuff.
There are safe levels of water, there is no safe level of fluoride. Why would anyone defend forced medication? Better yet, why would anyone allow toxic sludge to be added to their family's water?