Fmr. DHS Sec. Jeh Johnson: ‘We Are Truly in a Crisis’ at the Border

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Indeed it is. When will the Dims realize this? Or is it the fact that they do not care and the more illegals the better.

Fact is that American leftist lawyers, activists, and Dims are actively aiding and abetting this wave.

“A little bit of context here, when I was in office in Kirstjen Nielsen’s job at her desk, I’d get to work around 6:30 in the morning, and there would be my intelligence book sitting on my desk, the PDB, and also the apprehension numbers from the day before,” Johnson said. “My staff would tell you, if it was under one thousand apprehension the day before, that was a relatively good number, and if it was above one thousand, it was a relatively bad number, and I was going to be in a bad mood the whole day.”

“On Tuesday there were four thousand apprehensions. I know that a thousand overwhelms the system. I can’t imagine what four thousand a day looks like. So, we are truly in a crisis,” Johnson said.

Fmr. DHS Sec. Jeh Johnson: ‘We Are Truly in a Crisis’ at the Border – NTK Network

Jan 2007
Indeed it is. When will the Dims realize this? Or is it the fact that they do not care and the more illegals the better.

Fact is that American leftist lawyers, activists, and Dims are actively aiding and abetting this wave.

“A little bit of context here, when I was in office in Kirstjen Nielsen’s job at her desk, I’d get to work around 6:30 in the morning, and there would be my intelligence book sitting on my desk, the PDB, and also the apprehension numbers from the day before,” Johnson said. “My staff would tell you, if it was under one thousand apprehension the day before, that was a relatively good number, and if it was above one thousand, it was a relatively bad number, and I was going to be in a bad mood the whole day.”
“On Tuesday there were four thousand apprehensions. I know that a thousand overwhelms the system. I can’t imagine what four thousand a day looks like. So, we are truly in a crisis,” Johnson said.

Fmr. DHS Sec. Jeh Johnson: ‘We Are Truly in a Crisis’ at the Border – NTK Network

Border control to a lib is more immigration lawyers. The migrant chaos is well known but doesn't fit a democrats concerns.

Aug 2016
CA
How DARE he say that! That OBAMA TURNCOAT!According to all the dums THERE IS NO CRISIS!