For the men on PH

Do you find surgically enhanced female breasts as atractive as real ones?

• Better

• The same

• Less attractive than real

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Fun fact, Russian (and Scandinavian) women have the biggest pairs out there, apparently

It's true...

Anastasia Kvitko, a model known as "Our Kardashian" over there (hers are actually natural too, I do believe)

Pop singer Anna Semyonovich, considered the national champion for boob size, she is even bigger than Kvitko; hers, however, are the work of man (surgeon) rather than God

Some random girl bathing in ice water for Orthodox Christian Epiphany not long ago

:D

Jan 2019
USA
As totts, boobies made us hungry, now they make us horny! Both are just different types of hunger!

Here is hoping ladies breast feed, man has a bad track record trying to replace nature.

Reactions: The Man

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
Fun fact, Russian (and Scandinavian) women have the biggest pairs out there, apparently

It's true...

Anastasia Kvitko, a model known as "Our Kardashian" over there (hers are actually natural too, I do believe)

Pop singer Anna Semyonovich, considered the national champion for boob size, she is even bigger than Kvitko; hers, however, are the work of man (surgeon) rather than God

Some random girl bathing in ice water for Orthodox Christian Epiphany not long ago

:D
I knew we could count on you for pics.

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Natural small to mediums please. Interestingly my buds who love Donald Trump all go for the blowups.

Reactions: The Man