For the men on PH

Do you find surgically enhanced female breasts as atractive as real ones?

• Better

• The same

• Less attractive than real

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 2015
sadness
Definitely unattractive in terms of models or actresses. I've never encountered any in real life.

But yeah - pretty low on the scale of importance.

alright... so now the question of importance....

do you prefer a flat chested woman or one with large boobs?

Feb 2015
sadness
My opinion is that women do these things to themselves not for men but for other women and their own egos. Men love women in all shapes. Women though are their own worst critics.

agreed.... but the better question is why do women feel the need to enhance their own bodies?

Feb 2015
sadness
Remember, a beautiful painting is not created by using state of the art tools. It’s beauty is created by the talent of the artist.
actually beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

in your annolegy beauty would be by the hand of a good plastic surgeon not so much by the cards you were dealt.

Feb 2015
sadness
Fun fact, Russian (and Scandinavian) women have the biggest pairs out there, apparently

It's true...

Anastasia Kvitko, a model known as "Our Kardashian" over there (hers are actually natural too, I do believe)

Pop singer Anna Semyonovich, considered the national champion for boob size, she is even bigger than Kvitko; hers, however, are the work of man (surgeon) rather than God

Some random girl bathing in ice water for Orthodox Christian Epiphany not long ago

:D

who knew... ive got russian blood!

Mar 2018
Florida
actually beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

in your annolegy beauty would be by the hand of a good plastic surgeon not so much by the cards you were dealt.
That was not my point at all. I wrote this comment reacting to HCProf saying we could have a thread on men; does size matter.