For those who demand bans on abortion

Apr 2018
Northern end of Lake Erie
Giving millions to guys like Jerry Falwell Jr, Franklin Graham and Joel Osteen to build multi-million dollar houses and buy gold plated bibles does not count as charity, even though you get to write it off.
Please! :rolleyes: Your definition of charity is to completely soak the rich and confiscate the entire private sector, amirite?

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
TR was no great Republican. he was a fucking RINO
I don't know about party politics; but Theodore Roosevelt sure as hell was ten times the MAN than Trump or any of his online trolls today, that's for sure...

Hell, he was featured on Deadliest Warrior
:D

I'd invest in a time machine, just to send your ass back to 1898 and have you try insulting him face to face, along with his Rough Riders LMAO

Apr 2018
Northern end of Lake Erie
#Trumpcult is the RINO's, sorry about that, I remember real Republicans, and they were not like you in any way. Your ilk is more like the John Birch Society of old...
They're 100X better than those Leftist hacks back then. Hell, you couldn't differentiate between them and Democrats at all. Zero differences whatsoever. Thank god for Ronald Reagan.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
They're 100X better than those Leftist hacks back then. Hell, you couldn't differentiate between them and Democrats at all. Zero differences whatsoever. Thank god for Ronald Reagan.
The end of the GOP, the beginning of Milton Friedman's "trickle down" society. The subjugation and diminution of the middle class in America. Be proud.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
It is still murder. After the BABY is removed, HE/SHE still has arms,legs, a head,eyes,a Heart . Sure LOOKS like a human. Not a throw away appendage. Perhaps if these folks practiced abstinence? Or at least used condoms? Abortion is big business. Dr. Mengele would be proud.
What in the world are you talking about?

The vast majority of abortions happen in the first trimester.

I'm going to go with a wild guess that you are not women - which would maybe kind of explain your ignorance?