For Trump supporters: If Trump blocks Mueller from testifying will you still vote for him in 2020?

If Trump blocks Mueller from testifying will you still vote for him in 2020?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 2016
Colorado
Mr. Devil,

Mueller doesn't work for AG William Barr. You should have guessed that by his title (Independent Prosecutor).
Mueller is a Special Counsel, not an Independent Counsel (or Prosecutor). There is a very significant difference. A Special Counsel DOES work for the DOJ, and reports to the Attorney General. So Mueller DOES work for AG Barr; you are simply wrong about that. Indeed, this is WHY President Trump COULD have fired Robert Mueller. Had Mueller been an Independent Counsel, Trump would NOT have had the authority to fire him. Shrug.

Jan 2014
California
If Kallie is a pedestrian, I hope he gets arrested for jaywalking.

He will probably tell the judge that it was "just a process crime".

He was just in the 'process' of crossing the street illegally, see?

:cool::nerd:
Mr. Leroy,

It is so cute that you've been beaten down so much by me that you are afraid to address me directly.

Jan 2014
California
Mueller is a Special Counsel, not an Independent Counsel (or Prosecutor). There is a very significant difference. A Special Counsel DOES work for the DOJ, and reports to the Attorney General. So Mueller DOES work for AG Barr; you are simply wrong about that. Indeed, this is WHY President Trump COULD have fired Robert Mueller. Had Mueller been an Independent Counsel, Trump would NOT have had the authority to fire him. Shrug.
Mr. Leroy,

What if he quits? Or more importantly, now that his position has been abolished, does he still actually work for the Justice Department?

LOL, sorry to ruin your premise.