Forbes previews embedded gun chips in hands as developer courts Obama

Mar 2012
Gone
January 3, 2014
“Is it Time to Put Chips in Guns?” semiconductor market industry analyst Jim Handy asks in a Tuesday report for Forbes. “There is an idea for a semiconductor application that has been kicked around for years, but has not yet found its market. It’s the notion of using RFID chips to prevent guns from being used by anyone except their owners.”

That subject has been frequently discussed in this column, including an inevitable feature reported on last July about a geo-location system that can not only track guns, but allow them to be shut off by authorities, itself a feature this columnist predicted as inevitable in a Guns and Ammo magazine article written in 2002. But the Forbes piece goes on to highlight another development gun owners and liberty activists will find equally as ominous and offensive: Surgical implantation of a chip in a user’s hand, eliminating the need for activating rings or bracelets.
More,,
http://www.examiner.com/article/forbes-previews-embedded-gun-chips-hand-as-developer-courts-obama

Another interesting video on RFID,
[video=youtube_share;cs4I-hURT7A]http://youtu.be/cs4I-hURT7A[/video]

Now,, WTF lol, would you let them plant one of these in your body? Let's say they do, so only I can shoot my guns because of the chip installed in my hand, could someone turn off my chip making my gun useless? Kinda weird, I hope it's all BS.

anonymous

Former Staff
Jun 2008
Passing Through
Eventually, everyone will be required to have a chip implanted for your safety and convenience.

Apr 2012
South Central Pennsylvania
I bought my last gun two years ago, so I don't have to worry about a chip in my gun and they sure as hell aren't putting one in my body.

ORR

Mar 2012
Gone
I bought my last gun two years ago, so I don't have to worry about a chip in my gun and they sure as hell aren't putting one in my body.

ORR
But it will make your dr visits so much quicker, you can have your obama are info, bank account, and all other info

anonymous

Former Staff
Jun 2008
Passing Through
But it will make your dr visits so much quicker, you can have your obama are info, bank account, and all other info
You forgot the part where they can cut it off whenever they choose. What happens if the damned thing malfunctions right when you need it to work?

Mar 2012
Gone
You forgot the part where they can cut it off whenever they choose. What happens if the damned thing malfunctions right when you need it to work?
Oh yeah, it's the Ultimate control, they can turn it off and come fuck with you, shut off your bank if not being a good citizen and possably track you, it's a great idea, Ultimate in freedom, and no-more wallet!

Personally I would never let them implant that into me, they would need to take me to the nearest FEMA camp for reprogramming. Scary stuff.

anonymous

Former Staff
Jun 2008
Passing Through
I'll be dead before that leftist pipe dream happens.

ORR
Uh, it's happening now but I agree they will have to kill me to make me wear one of those things. Most people do not want to believe their insidious plans for them. They have all the laws in place and are just waiting for the psychopath capable of doing it. We are at war after all and every single one of us is a potential terrorist as they see it.

[video=youtube;QeYgLLahHv8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeYgLLahHv8[/video]