FORDHAM CONFIRMS: TRUMP WAS OBSESSED WITH HIDING HIS SAT SCORES

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Hahahahahahaaa!!!! One of Cohen's assertions is confirmed.

Don’t take Michael Cohen’s word for it—Fordham University, one of the president’s alma maters, has confirmed that it did, in fact, receive a threatening letter warning it not to release Donald Trump’s grades in the lead-up to the 2016 election, supporting the embarrassing allegation his former fixer made in his explosive testimony on Wednesday. Bob Howe, a spokesperson for the university, said in a statement to the Associated Press that the school received a call from someone on Trump’s team, as well as a follow-up letter from a Trump attorney threatening to “take action against the university if we did, in fact, release Mr. Trump’s records.”

“We told the caller that Fordham is bound by federal law, and that we could not/would not reveal/share any records (as we would not reveal any student records) with anyone except Mr. Trump himself, or any recipient he designated, in writing,” Howe said, according to the Fordham Ram, Fordham’s student journal. (The superintendent’s secretary from the New York Military Academy told the A.P. that officials “have no record of communication with Trump’s legal team”; the University of Pennsylvania and the College Board declined to comment.)

It’s an especially ironic demand coming from Trump, who frequently brags about his intelligence. Not only has he proclaimed himself a “stable genius” with “the best words,” those he dislikes are deemed “not smart,” “stupid,” or “wacky.” He took special pains to question the intelligence of Barack Obama, calling on the then-president to “[open] up and [give] his college records and applications”—part of his campaign to cast Obama as a “terrible student.”
Fordham Confirms: Trump Was Obsessed with Hiding His SAT Scores

Yes, that is quite ironic.

Nov 2010
Forgive me if I fail to see the Irony?

In fact ......

I am having a hard time finding any relvance at all here.

Didn't some other Presidents in the past refuse to release their scores?
. nothing you can say does anything to s refute or quash the facts. Lie all you want, you have zero credibility and zero facts. So troll on, all you do is make right wingers look like the biggest idiots the planet has to offer

I think trolls need to learn what the term "irony" is, you guys just love to stupidly throw it around. Probably because you heard liberals use it in the right context and you just parrot what liberals say becuase you have no originality, no creativity, no intelligence to actually make an argument

Aug 2016
CA
At least Trump didn't sign an executive order denying the release of his school records like Obama did.

Nov 2016
USA
Forgive me if I fail to see the Irony?

In fact ......

I am having a hard time finding any relvance at all here.

Didn't some other Presidents in the past refuse to release their scores?
The irony that you miss is that trump demanded that Obama show his grades while he himself not only declined to show his, but threatened his alma mater over it.