Formal "ethics complaint" charges against MC CONNELL over 'direct violations of his oath of impartiality'

May 2019
Backatown, USA
No, the phone call was about investigating Hunter Biden.
The phone call was about pressuring the Ukrainian government to "investigate" Joe Biden's family . About receiving something of personal political value in exchange for the US providing financial aid. That's what he was impeached for.
Hunter Biden could not testify as to what happened on the phone call.

Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
The phone call was about pressuring the Ukrainian government to "investigate" Joe Biden's family . About receiving something of personal political value in exchange for the US providing financial aid. That's what he was impeached for.
Hunter Biden could not testify as to what happened on the phone call.
No, President Trump didn't want Joe Biden's family investigated. The call was about Hunter Biden. Cut the crap.

May 2019
West Haven
No, President Trump didn't want Joe Biden's family investigated. The call was about Hunter Biden. Cut the crap.
And Hunter Biden probably doesn’t know any more about that call than you do. So what is he supposed to testify to?
BTW, I’m pretty sure Hunter Biden and Joe Biden are family. Do you have information that they aren’t?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
And Hunter Biden probably doesn’t know any more about that call than you do. So what is he supposed to testify to?
BTW, I’m pretty sure Hunter Biden and Joe Biden are family. Do you have information that they aren’t?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go play word games with some high school kid.

Jan 2014
California
I have zero idea how this works or if it isn't even worth the paper it is written on. It is sent to the SENATE Ethics Committee--which could be a joke all by itself. BUT I don't know if it HAS to be considered or if it will end up in a shredder in McConnell's office. But I'm glad it is being done! I have heard of the group many times.

Mitch McConnell hit with formal ethics complaint over Trump impeachment: Statements ‘directly contradict his oath of impartiality’

Published
10 hours ago
on January 13, 2020
By
Common Dreams

The advocacy group Public Citizen on Monday filed a formal ethics complaint against Senate Majority Mitch McConnell, accusing the powerful Republican of betraying his oath of office by signaling overt bias in favor of President Donald Trump even before his looming impeachment trial begins.

“The public declarations by Senator McConnell that his role in the impeachment process is to coordinate with the White House and thereby make a mockery of the trial directly contradict his oath of impartiality,” said Robert Weissman, president of Public Citizen, in a statement. “This is not about whether McConnell has views on Trump’s guilt or whether he has reached a conclusion based on the available evidence. It’s about whether he will design a process that aims to render impartial justice. He has made clear he has no intention of doing so.”

Mr. picture taker,

and we laughed, and we laugh, and we laughed at how ridiculous liberals are.