Former Ohio State Wrestler Recants Claim That Jim Jordan Knew Of Sexual Abuse

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
It appears that the attempted hit job on Jim Jordan has now completely fallen apart.

A former Ohio State University wrestler is recanting his claims that Ohio Republican Rep. Jim Jordan knew of sexual abuse allegations against a university physician when he coached wrestling at the school over 20 years ago.

“At no time did I ever say or have any direct knowledge that Jim Jordan knew of Dr. Richard Strauss’s inappropriate behavior,” Mark Coleman, a former MMA fighter who wrestled at Ohio State when Jordan coached there, said in a statement.

“I have nothing but respect for Jim Jordan as I have known him for more than 30 years and know him to be of impeccable character.”

Coleman is the first former OSU wrestler to recant his claims that Jordan knew about sexual abuse at the hands of Dr. Richard Strauss, an OSU physician accused of molesting dozens of student-athletes.

Former Ohio State Wrestler Recants Claim That Jim Jordan Knew Of Sexual Abuse | The Daily Caller

Nov 2014
North Carolina
It appears that the attempted hit job on Jim Jordan has now completely fallen apart.

A former Ohio State University wrestler is recanting his claims that Ohio Republican Rep. Jim Jordan knew of sexual abuse allegations against a university physician when he coached wrestling at the school over 20 years ago.

“At no time did I ever say or have any direct knowledge that Jim Jordan knew of Dr. Richard Strauss’s inappropriate behavior,” Mark Coleman, a former MMA fighter who wrestled at Ohio State when Jordan coached there, said in a statement.

“I have nothing but respect for Jim Jordan as I have known him for more than 30 years and know him to be of impeccable character.”

Coleman is the first former OSU wrestler to recant his claims that Jordan knew about sexual abuse at the hands of Dr. Richard Strauss, an OSU physician accused of molesting dozens of student-athletes.

Former Ohio State Wrestler Recants Claim That Jim Jordan Knew Of Sexual Abuse | The Daily Caller
You have to love those scandals that just magically appear when ever a politician's career starts moving up.

Dec 2015
SoCal

He says, “I have nothing but respect for Jim Jordan as I have known him for more than 30 years and know him to be of impeccable character,” yet he lied to besmirch Jordan's name.

Sounds a bit suspicious to me, but I'm no alt-right winger who believes everything, for example, Trump says, so I am the quintessential skeptical audience, and especially so when an alt-right winger claims something is true.

Singularity

Former Staff
Oct 2009
Kansas
[video=youtube;O4itfvSP7-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4itfvSP7-c[/video]

So yeah, his testimony is given, he affirmed it over several days, he's obviously been bought off or intimidated into changing his story.

It happens. There's plenty of other witnesses, and Jordan and Ohio State's problems are not going away.