Former Trump Aide on FOX News: Yes, There Was a ‘Vast Right Wing Conspiracy’ Targeting the Clintons – WATCH

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Former Trump Aide on FOX News: Yes, There Was a ‘Vast Right Wing Conspiracy’ Targeting the Clintons – WATCH
by Towleroad

"Trump former deputy campaign manager David Bossie told Chris Wallace on FOX Sunday that yes, indeed there was a “vast right wing conspiracy” targeting the Clintons, as Hillary Clinton has alleged."
"When Wallace countered, saying “which incidentally didn’t turn out to be true, Bossie responded: “No, it was true. Chris, there was an effort by the conservative movement to undermine President Clinton.”

#####################################################################
It is oft inspiring to learn that people within the Right-Wing Republican Party come out to reveal what is known about high-profile political figures such as President Clinton and Hillary Clinton. Hillary was right! Now FOX News has heard it right from one of their own.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
those two (Bosse and Lowendowski) ended up just looking silly. Chris Wallace did a good job exposing their conspiracy theories for what they were. He pointed out how they were claiming Republican's were part of a vast left wing conspiracy. Their book is about all the debunked nonsense about the "deep state" that right-wing nutjobs eat up as if it's true. They're exploiting lies and misinformation for profit. Plain and simple.

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
those two (Bosse and Lowendowski) ended up just looking silly. Chris Wallace did a good job exposing their conspiracy theories for what they were. He pointed out how they were claiming Republican's were part of a vast left wing conspiracy. Their book is about all the debunked nonsense about the "deep state" that right-wing nutjobs eat up as if it's true. They're exploiting lies and misinformation for profit. Plain and simple.
You're beginning to sound like the right-wing nutjobs, to use your phrase, that post here. Who could know better about what was happening at the White House and to the Clintons than those Republicans who were most closely aligned to Washington and in the know.

Nov 2010
Anybody not a brainwashed idiot right winger knows Hillary, and the Clintons in general, were just attacked non stop for 30 years. Slinging shit and mud is the republians sole MO, distract for their scummy ways and their basically giving away the country to the ultra rich. Bengazi was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, using the death of Americans to sling mud and dragging it on for so many years, then turning it into the email bullshit when it didn't stick. And sudddenly all those appalled at Hillary have no problem with Trump, his using personal phones and emails, and pretty much every thing this admin has done.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
You're beginning to sound like the right-wing nutjobs, to use your phrase, that post here. Who could know better about what was happening at the White House and to the Clintons than those Republicans who were most closely aligned to Washington and in the know.
well, personal attacks aside, have you even watched the entire interview? They're trying to sell a book based on right-wing fringe conspiracy theories about Comey, the FBI, FISA warrants, etc. Chris Wallace did a good job exposing them. Not sure why'd you resort to calling me a nujtob just because I'm stating facts? Again, Chris Wallace pushes back on their claim that there was a vast right wing conspiracy against Hillary Clinton. It's right there in the video you posted. I'm not saying there wasn't one. I'm just accurately stating what was said in the interview.

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
well, personal attacks aside, have you even watched the entire interview? They're trying to sell a book based on right-wing fringe conspiracy theories about Comey, the FBI, FISA warrants, etc. Chris Wallace did a good job exposing them. Not sure why'd you resort to calling me a nujtob just because I'm stating facts? Again, Chris Wallace pushes back on their claim that there was a vast rihgt wing conspiracy against Hillary Clinton. It's right there in the video you posted.
Being on FOX News it's his job to push for right-wingers and their position don't you know.
You can believe what you want but it's obvious that Bossie would not come forth just to tarnish his name with a revealing report you and others don't like about the Republican's scorn for the Clintons. He obviously called it like it is due to what he saw and heard and stands by it. End of story.

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Anybody not a brainwashed idiot right winger knows Hillary, and the Clintons in general, were just attacked non stop for 30 years. Slinging shit and mud is the republians sole MO, distract for their scummy ways and their basically giving away the country to the ultra rich. Bengazi was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, using the death of Americans to sling mud and dragging it on for so many years, then turning it into the email bullshit when it didn't stick. And sudddenly all those appalled at Hillary have no problem with Trump, his using personal phones and emails, and pretty much every thing this admin has done.
DemoWhip's Award.jpg

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Being on FOX News it's his job to push for right-wingers and their position don't you know.
You can believe what you want but it's obvious that Bossie would not come forth just to tarnish his name with a revealing report you and others don't like about the Republican's scorn for the Clintons. He obviously called it like it is due to what he saw and heard and stands by it. End of story.
yeah, I saw that part too. But sorry, I just disagree as to why he's saying what he's saying. First of all, he's not tarnishing his name at all. It's pretty obvious to anyone with a brain that Republican's have been after the Clinton's. They've been at it for decades. He's doing what Trump does all the time. He's taking something that's true , slapping his own brand on it, and pretending as if it's a new and improved product. Hillary Clinton made the claim "vast right-wing conspiracy" famous. He's trying to co-opt that term the same way Trump did with the term "fake news".

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
The original conspiracy was called the Arkansas project documented and explored by Atkkisson in The Smear.

Just like the 2017 Resistance against Trump, the Arkansas project aimed to disable the Clinton Presidency before it got started.

Of course, the Clintons adopted every dirt trick used against them and tried to support the same nonsense against Trump.

The evil that just keeps on being evil.

The lack of respect for voters is kind of embarrassing.