Jul 2015
Florida
TRUMP SAYS NYT REPORT is FAKE NEWS!!

Fake news, fake news, fake news, fake news, fake news, fake news, fake news ......

Trump calls report that he ordered Mueller fired 'fake news'

By LOUIS NELSON
01/26/2018 06:38 AM EST
Updated 01/26/2018 08:04 AM EST

President Donald Trump declared Friday that a New York Times report that he wanted to fire special counselor Robert Mueller early last summer was “fake news.”

The Times and other news organizations reported Thursday night that Trump had sought to fire Mueller over set of perceived conflicts of interests, including a years-old dispute over membership fees that prompted Mueller to quit a Trump golf club in Virginia and the fact that he had been interviewed for the vacant job of FBI director one day before being appointed special counselor. Trump reportedly backed off his wish that Mueller be fired when White House counsel Don McGahn threatened to resign rather than carry out the president’s demand.

"Fake news. Fake news. Typical New York Times. Fake stories,” Trump said Friday as he arrived at the World Economic Forum’s conference hall in Davos, Switzerland. He did not elaborate further or refute any of the story’s specific reporting.

The president has complained often about the Times, one of the media outlets he claims most often covers him inaccurately or unfairly, along with CNN and NBC News, among other ...

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/26/trump-mueller-fired-370858?lo=ap_b1

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Of course his supporters like this, because they're kind of simple. It's still funny to watch more an more of the world (including America) hate his ass. I guess the one good thing that will come from the experience of having this imbecile serve as POTUS is NOBODY will ever want to see Donald Trump again, eventually.

###################################

Davos Economic Forum attendees booed President Donald Trump at an appearance on Friday in which he criticized the media as “fake.”

Trump told world political and business leaders at the annual gathering in Switzerland that as a businessman, he received positive media coverage, but once he launched his presidential campaign in 2015, he realized that reporters were “nasty” and “fake,” eliciting boos from people in the audience.

“It wasn’t until I became a politician that I realized how nasty, how mean, how vicious and how fake the press can be ― as the cameras start going off in the back,” Trump said. The president frequently makes the false claim that television cameras don’t air his anti-media remarks.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-davos-booed_us_5a6b2f2ce4b0ddb658c5abaa

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
He's so embarrassing.
We feel your pain. Theresa May has been sucking up again, seeking reassurance that Britain has a "special" relationship....She's even arranged a "working, not state" visit for him later this year.
I'm impressed that it was the world leaders and billionaires who booed and not just protestors!

Jul 2015
Florida
"FAKE NEWS" Donald got booed (loudly) at Davos when he attacked the 'fake press'

You mean all those RICH (white) world billionaires didn't smile politely when Trump pulled his fake news shit in front of them or even applaud him? Or was it just the press that booed him from the room? That is very audible BOOING!

This is so funny at so many levels. You gotta listen. (REMEMBER TRUMP HAD AN ALTER EGO, a FAKE persona, HE USED to call in to COURT THE PRESS!!! Remember JOHN BARRON?)

WATCH: Trump gets booed at Davos after attacking ‘fake’ press on stage

[FONT=&amp]

BRAD REED
26 JAN 2018 AT 08:35 ET
[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]President Donald Trump received a round of boos at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland when he launched another broadside against the American media.

Following a fairly conventional speech touting economic prosperity, the president sat down for a Q&A session in which he talked about how he’d in the past gotten lots of good press as a businessman — which he said was much different from the treatment he’s received as a politician.

“It wasn’t until I became a politician that I realized how nasty, how mean, how vicious, and how fake the press can be,” Trump told the crowd at the WEF.
Upon attacking the press, several people at the conference let out a loud stream of boos.

Watch the video below.
[/FONT]

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/trump-gets-booed-davos-attacking-fake-press-stage/

Last edited:
Jul 2014
Border Fence
Conservatives are the best at making lemonaide out of a tub of lemons.

Laura Ingram was calling Trump a "Rock Star" at Davos. She loved that Trump crashed the "globalists party".

To tell the truth I never heard of Davos before. All I know is that if there is a mic and a camera...Trump needs to be in front.