Found a quarter on the floor at the bank

What do you do if you find $ on the floor at the bank?

• Total voters
Sep 2011
aMEEErica
I would pick it up and put it on the counter so someone doesn't slip and break their back.

(And of course, I would wipe my prints off!)

Thx :)

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Can't.Do.It. no matter where it falls from. lol I may have taken the childhood lessons from my mom too far? She cursed me. ;)
Got caught stealing a carton of cigarettes from a grocery store when i was in high school. Got lucky that they didn't call the police...but they called my Dad who had to come pick me up.

Totally devastating. Have never stole so much as a pack of gum since that point in time. When occassionally a cashier under charges me at a store (or gives me back too much change) i correct the situation.

The reaction/disappointment from my father from that carton of cigarettes really was life impacting. And that karma note made by Minotaur is part of the formula.

Oct 2013
USA
Got caught stealing a carton of cigarettes from a grocery store when i was in high school. Got lucky that they didn't call the police...but they called my Dad who had to come pick me up.

Totally devastating. Have never stole so much as a pack of gum since that point in time. When occassionally a cashier under charges me at a store (or gives me back too much change) i correct the situation.

The reaction/disappointment from my father from that carton of cigarettes really was life impacting. And that karma note made by Minotaur is part of the formula.
Parents cursed us! Haha Hey nice to see I am not alone in this.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas

I don't want for the cashier to get in trouble for their drawer to be wrong.