FOUND: Embarrassing personal emails from the Clinton Server:

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I tank you so very much for nice words of support in my kill the Christians campaign. It is so refreshing that United States is now run by people who are on my level....."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SEND HELP FAST. BEING OVERRUN BY TERRORISTS, as per the situation we discussed with the President last week......PEOPLE ARE DYING!!!!!."

"ABOUT BENGHAZI: The Cons will be upset that those four crackers got yakked, but, we CAN NOT allow this to hurt the President's popularity ratings. SO, we have deemed, that this is officially due to a you tube video that no one has seen, or knows about. Please restate this talking point at least 3-4 times in every speach you give, for the next three weeks.....

"Please tell Bill to call me....."

"Dear Hillary. Doctor Fleshcrafter is running a special on cosmetic ankles. I think some of these, would look just DREAMY on you. Next week I'm going to him to get my 18th titty lift, and, 51st face lift. He's going to inject some silicone in my butt, too! Maybe you could join us, then, afterward, we can cast aspersions on the peasants....."

"Do you know me? I think I know you. Are you the fake one, or, the ugly one? When will my staff be here to change my depends? I got a 'pooty' squishin my bottom...."

"Hey, Hill...can you get me Slick's number. I need to ask his advice on bagging the wives of my campaign supporters. By the way...would their 12-year old daughters be too young for me???"

"Hey, Sis in law. Mom wants to know if you and Bill will be comming over for thanksgiving dinner?"

"You will find attached $5,000,000.00 check for...'women's rights,' hint-hint....."

"We were told that you would be our new contact for illegal contributions. Here's a $5,000,000.00 check from 'you know who....'"

"Please have Billy give me a call...."

"VERY lonely. Will we be able to spend some time together when you come to Florida?"

I noticed that you failed to drop by and wash my feet today, madame Secretary.

Please respond with a short, three page assessment of what a wonderful person I am......

Apr 2011
Under your skin

Dear Ms. Clinton, we have reviewed your application and attached photo and we regret to inform you that we must reject your membership due to the fact that we do not believe we can find a partner that you would be compatible with or that would be interested in starting a one-to-one relationship with you.

Dear Ms. Clinton, we have reviewed your application and attached photo and we regret to inform you that we must reject your membership due to the fact that we do not believe we can find a partner that you would be compatible with or that would be interested in starting a one-to-one relationship with you.

Last edited:

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
DUDE.

I know you are just trying to be nice, but...you should have included the final line in all of these responses:

Dear Ms. Clinton, we have reviewed your application and attached photo and we regret to inform you that we must reject your membership due to the fact that we do not believe we can find a partner that you would be compatible with or that would be interested in starting a one-to-one relationship with you. But, please tell Bill to give us a call, as we have quite the selection for him.....

Dear Ms. Clinton, we have reviewed your application and attached photo and we regret to inform you that we must reject your membership due to the fact that we do not believe we can find a partner that you would be compatible with or that would be interested in starting a one-to-one relationship with you. But, please tell Bill to give us a call, as we have quite the selection for him.....