Fox failed to connect the dots on The Welfare Cowboy

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Well, all but O'Reilly who never did embrace Cliven the Freeloader and Tax Cheat who was using hundreds of acres that normally go on the free market for $16 per cow/calf per month but was being subsidized for Bundy by Uncle Sam on to the tune of $1.35.

Clue number one: He said right up front that he didn't recognize the federal government ... only his local shuriff. HUGE clue that dates all the way back to the white separatist/ sovereign citizen/ posse comitatus movement post Civil War south (see McVeigh, Nichols, Aryan Nation affectionado Randy Weaver, and every damned one of the militia creeps who crawled out from under their rocks for starters).

So now Hannity and RW goons everywhere have egg all over their faces after Bundy's charming little racist outburst. DUH people.. :duh:

“His comments are beyond repugnant to me, they are beyond despicable to me, they are beyond ignorant to me. People for the right reasons who saw this case as government overreach, now are branded because of the ignorant, racist, repugnant, despicable comments of Cliven Bundy. I don’t even want to hear it anymore. It’s obnoxious, ignorant. It reminds me of Todd Akin,” Hannity said.​

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Even Glenn Beck has been out saying this guy is a con artist. O'Reilly apparently said something on his show recently that slammed Hannity and the others at FOX for supporting this guy. I wonder if he is now too liberal for them?

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Even Glenn Beck has been out saying this guy is a con artist. O'Reilly apparently said something on his show recently that slammed Hannity and the others at FOX for supporting this guy. I wonder if he is now too liberal for them?
Yep, Billo had his little i told you so moment: "Be careful who you partner up with".

O?Reilly on Bundy Fallout: ?Be Careful Who You Partner Up With? | Mediaite

Which is maybe a little rich for the guy who made the awesome comments about Sylvia's restaurant. :D

Discussing his recent dinner with Rev. Al Sharpton at the Harlem restaurant Sylvia's, Bill O'Reilly reported that he "couldn't get over the fact that there was no difference between Sylvia's restaurant and any other restaurant in New York City. I mean, it was exactly the same, even though it's run by blacks, primarily black patronship." O'Reilly added: "There wasn't one person in Sylvia's who was screaming, 'M-Fer, I want more iced tea.'

Last edited:
Sep 2013
On a hill
Yep, Billo had his little i told you so moment: "Be careful who you partner up with".

O?Reilly on Bundy Fallout: ?Be Careful Who You Partner Up With? | Mediaite

Which is maybe a little rich for the guy who made the awesome comments about Sylvia's restaurant. :D

Discussing his recent dinner with Rev. Al Sharpton at the Harlem restaurant Sylvia's, Bill O'Reilly reported that he "couldn't get over the fact that there was no difference between Sylvia's restaurant and any other restaurant in New York City. I mean, it was exactly the same, even though it's run by blacks, primarily black patronship." O'Reilly added: "There wasn't one person in Sylvia's who was screaming, 'M-Fer, I want more iced tea.'
Proving right wingers need to get out more.

Wait 'till they find out most poor people WORK.

Reactions: 2 people
Feb 2013
<«-------†------»> Floating Between Dimensions.

I say the dots were just a little too close. They bleed and connected themselves. Go teagaagers! VOTE BUNDY! I like spew in the morning, smells like SHOE stink!

Reactions: 3 people
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio

I say the dots were just a little too close. They bleed and connected themselves. Go teagaagers! VOTE BUNDY! I like spew in the morning, smells like SHOE stink!
What a wonderful idea! Who do you suggest he run against? Reid? Boehner already has 3 Republicans slamming him for the No's and costing tax payers 24 million by shutting down the government. Then there are 2 Dems. Crowded field this time. Boehner is out in the neighborhood and running ads. He never had to do that before.

And then a little further South is Mitch running against The ACA when thousands have signed up.:)

Feb 2013
<«-------†------»> Floating Between Dimensions.
What a wonderful idea! Who do you suggest he run against? Reid? Boehner already has 3 Republicans slamming him for the No's and costing tax payers 24 million by shutting down the government. Then there are 2 Dems. Crowded field this time. Boehner is out in the neighborhood and running ads. He never had to do that before.

And then a little further South is Mitch running against The ACA when thousands have signed up.:)
[video=youtube;5BmEGm-mraE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE&feature=kp[/video]

I just see the end or the GOP in 10 years,Thank God! And I don't believe in god. But will if this cums true.

btw.. Can he run against Fatboy Christie?

Last edited:
May 2013
N Oregon Coast

Has Mitch the Turtle told 413,000 Kentuckians that he's gonna take away their health insurance yet? :D

Obamacare enrollment tops 413,000 in Kentucky