FOX News fans are sick as they TRASH PARKLAND kids, wonder who's PAYING THEM!

Jul 2015
Florida
And I should expect LESS from Fox viewers?? I'm going to repeat what I've said twice now. I think Trump and the NRA just fucked with the wrong kids! One of this fucking idiots thinks the 'transgression' here, is disrespecting the president? Yeah, sure!

How much are they being paid?’ Fox News fans trash teen Parkland survivors who demand stronger gun laws

[FONT=&amp]

BRAD REED
19 FEB 2018 AT 09:33 ET
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg gets interviewed by CNN (Screen cap).
[FONT=&amp]DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT][/FONT]
Fox News fans are sick and tired of seeing students at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School call for stronger gun laws.
[FONT=&amp]

In response to a Fox News tweet about students in Parkland, Florida rallying to demand change to gun laws in the United States, many pro-gun Fox fans lashed out at the students and said they didn’t know what they were talking about when it comes to guns, despite the fact that a gunman last week murdered 17 of their classmates with an AR-15-style rifle.
One of the most common themes among the Fox fans was that the students were being paid by a shadowy left-wing donor to speak out, while other commenters accused the students of swallowing too many Tide Pods.

Check out the angriest reactions below.
They all need to shutup.
Deplorable Dan #MAGA (@ryancam65808211) February 19, 2018

i wonder how much this kids being paid…
— Brandon (@wpdcomunication) February 19, 2018
View image on Twitter

Bill Haverty@bill_haverty

Replying to @FoxNews

How can a bunch of Teenagers put together a nation wide Rally in just a short period of time, who on the left is funding this?
9:08 AM - Feb 19, 2018

Kids using the MSM to try to demolish the 2A and have a police state like communist governments no that'll never happen.
— Lewis M ODonohue (@lewisod73) February 19, 2018
Students bully other students sometimes to the point of a person taking their own life. Students are not old enough or mature enough to 'demand' anything. Adults must handle this.
— Weeki1 (@weeki1) February 19, 2018

Richard Hlavaty@HlavatyRichard

Replying to @FoxNews

That kid is going to make on hell of a poster child for their anti-gun movement in the wake of a national tragedy.

Democrats must be proud he can disrespect the president, and my guess is he talks the same way to his parents. #Disrespect @realDonaldTrump

9:21 AM - Feb 19, 2018

Edmond Wollmann@Altairtheflyer

Replying to @FoxNews

Yes, because they are just so knowledgable about life, guns, mental health and how government works. Screaming does nothing. They'll learn that in a few years.
9:18 AM - Feb 19, 2018

Andover1982@andover1982

Replying to @FoxNews

Change must start within them. Unless they change within nothing will be accomplished. It wasn’t the gun but one of them!
9:24 AM - Feb 19, 2018

[/FONT]
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/much-paid-fox-news-fans-trash-teen-parkland-survivors-demand-stronger-gun-laws/

Last edited: