Fox News Host Sean Hannity Says Donald Trump Will Fire Robert Mueller After Hurricane Florence

Nov 2014
North Carolina
And you support Donald Trump who has not one single non-partisan bone in his body? Seriously?
I would love to examine your past comments about Ken Starr and see who the partisan is here.

Because I suspect when it was a democrat having his sex life investigated by a politically-motivated investigation/witch hunt you would have a whole different take on the situation. Where as I've been consistent and oppose these long-term witch hunts regardless of their political affiliation. So don't lecture me on partisanship.

My support for Trump has nothing to do with partisan politics. It has to do with his stance on trade reform and illegal immigration. I support politicians based on policy - unlike partisans who can't see anything but what stupid letter is next to their name.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I would love to examine your past comments about Ken Starr and see who the partisan is here.
I am a Democrat and have been since 1980 when Jerry Falwell and the Theocrats along with the Ayn Rand cultists took over the Republican Party. Prior to that I was an Eisenhower Republican, the last Republican President to have a balanced budget....and I did vote for Nixon twice, Goldwater and Jerry Ford, how many Democrats have you voted for, Mr Non-Partisan?

Nov 2014
North Carolina
I am a Democrat and have been since 1980 when Jerry Falwell and the Theocrats along with the Ayn Rand cultists took over the Republican Party. Prior to that I was an Eisenhower Republican, the last Republican President to have a balanced budget....

How about you not be either and just become independent? Partisanship is like a disease that's rotting this country to the core.

Last edited:
Nov 2014
North Carolina
Yes it is if the firing had a corrupt intent.
The President doesn't have to give reasons to fire his subordinates. They serve at the pleasure of the President like I said. He can fire them and keep his reasons to himself. He doesn't have to give an explanation.

So this corrupt intent theory of yours is moot.

Nov 2016
Maryland
How about you mind your own business?

Not to mention there was no question in his post anyway... so your stupid little comment doesn't even make sense.
What do you mean no question? What do you call, “ . . . how many Democrats have you voted for, Mr Non-Partisan?“ The question mark should have given you a clue.

Now, about your answer . . .

And if you object to people commenting on your posts, as you showed when you told me to butt out, then I suggest that you refrain from posting. I did nothing wrong that I should apologize for.