Fox News is a "hate-for-profit racket," says Warren

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Thank you, Elizabeth. Heh-heh...

Elizabeth Warren turns down Fox News town hall, calls network a 'hate-for-profit racket'

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., said Tuesday she had turned down the chance to appear on a Fox News town hall, lambasting the network as "a hate-for-profit racket that gives a megaphone to racists and conspiracists."

Doing a Fox town hall would help legitimize the network to advertisers and help them make a profit, the 2020 contender added.

"Fox News has invited me to do a town hall, but I'm turning them down — here's why. ... Fox News is a hate-for-profit racket that gives a megaphone to racists and conspiracists — it's designed to turn us against each other, risking life & death consequences, to provide cover for the corruption that’s rotting our government and hollowing out our middle class," Warren said.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Fox New will not give the Democrats the debate questions before the debates like CNN did for Hillary Clinton.

Of course Fauxcahontas won't go on Fox News.

It the Left can't cheat .... they can't compete.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Colorado
I don't agree with her take on the network, exactly, but I agree she shouldn't be on there if she doesn't feel comfortable.

Let's just hope if she wins she doesn't find similar excuses not to do something.

Jun 2014
United States
Good for Elizabeth. She did the right thing in spite of doing so having cost her free publicity for her campaign. I admire her character for remaining true to her ethical principles.