FOX News VP John Moody: Team USA Will Lose Medals Because It’s Too Gay and Too Black

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
FOX News VP John Moody: Team USA Will Lose Medals Because It’s Too Gay and Too Black
by Andy Towle

"FOX News Executive Editor and VP John Moody published a hideous editorial complaining about the more diverse make-up of this year’s U.S. Olympic team. Reacting to a recent article in the Washington Post which argued that despite the diversity the team is still “overwhelmingly white,” Moody asserted that Team USA could lose medals because it’s too gay and too black."

====================================================

If this doesn't beat all! It is sad to learn that such negative and despicable comments can be made by someone who should certainly know better. That does not help his network any in this day and age. At what point are people going to reject hate and cruelty and instead instill love and understanding for others in their heart?

Reactions: 3 people
Jan 2018
The greatest place in America, California
It sure seems like they are trying to make the rest of the world as screwed up as they are.

Reactions: 2 people

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Is he suggesting the gay and black athletes didn't earn their way there or they didn't qualify or whatever? What stupid thing to say.

Reactions: 3 people
Jun 2006
Vancouver
How will your male figure skaters and women ice hockey players ever succeed in their sports if they’re gay? It’s unheard of.

Wait.

I meant “not gay”.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Huh... I'm used to seeing party-over-country at this point. Not really sure I've ever seen sexuality-over-country before.

Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2014
Border Fence
If it wernt for Jesse Owens, Hitler would have had an awesome Olympics.

Happy Black History Month Donald

With his four gold medals, Jesse Owens was the star of the Berlin Olympics. He equaled the world record (10.3 seconds) in the 100-meter race and broke the world records in the 200-meter race (20.7 seconds) and in the broad jump (26 feet 5 3/8 inches).

Jan 2018
The greatest place in America, California
He made the German superiority concept a joke!!!

Jun 2006
Vancouver
He made the German superiority concept a joke!!!
I learned just recently that that is mostly a myth. Hitler congratulated him with a personal letter and a signed photo. The US President never acknowledged him, never congratulated him, and couldn’t be seen to be supporting a black athlete. Owens resented it his whole life. Germany was far more tolerant of him than his home country. He never got any sponsorships or speaking engagements that other Olympians got. Nothing. He eventually resorted to racing against horses in county fairs because he had no other means of supporting himself.

“When I came back, after all those stories about Hitler and his snub, I came back to my native country, and I could not ride in the front of the bus. I had to go to the back door. I couldn't live where I wanted. Now what's the difference?”

Jesse Owens

“Although I wasn't invited to shake hands with Hitler, I wasn't invited to the White House to shake hands with the President either.”

Jesse Owens

It was kind of sad to learn about it. We were all raised on the warm feelies of that story.

Just another spoonful of bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person