Franklin Graham: 'Anyone who opposes Trump is demonic and influenced by SATIN!'

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
First of all, that was a reference to obstruction. The collusion aspect was exonerated. You seriously did not know that? ROFL!!!!
For the last time, Mueller did not investigate Trump for "collusion."

That being said, 'exonerated' would infer that Trump was "not guilty." Mueller said no such thing. He acknowledged that Trump's team went to great lengths to hide evidence but there was doubt as to whether Trump could be proven to have knowingly committed a crime such as treason.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
You mean they like paying 116 Billion a year to support them? Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where does 116 billion come from? I'm curious as to how much they actually contribute by paying taxes and being ineligible for a refund.

That figure seems to be unreasonably high.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Where does 116 billion come from? I'm curious as to how much they actually contribute by paying taxes and being ineligible for a refund.

That figure seems to be unreasonably high.

The costs of illegal immigration are comprehensive. Even after deducting the $19 billion in taxes paid by illegal immigrants, the 12.5 million of them living in the country results in a $116 billion burden on the economy and taxpayers each year. About two-thirds of this amount is absorbed by local and state taxpayers, who are often the least unable to share the costs. Your taxpayer dollars are footing the spiraling costs of illegal immigration
They are paying some taxes, but that’s deducted, the 116 billion cost is burdened my the American citizens.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Gosh, I'm not sure.

Maybe Democrats aren't actually in favor of open borders as the Trumpers claim they are.
Maybe if the tax payers were sent a bill of $10K a year to support illegal immigrants they would think twice about whether open borders makes sense

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
First of all, that was a reference to obstruction. The collusion aspect was exonerated. You seriously did not know that? ROFL!!!!

Second, when do prosecutors "exonerate"? They have no ability to do so.

Third, Mueller wasn't saying obstruction even occurred. Even he admitted that since the President didn't commit a crime relative to conspiracy it makes obstruction very difficult. Let's quote him AGAIN:

“Unlike cases in which a subject engages in obstruction of justice to cover up a crime, the evidence we obtained did not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference........the absence of that evidence affects the analysis of the President’s intent and requires consideration of other possible motives for his conduct.”

Mueller admits the President's anger with an illegitimate investigation is likely the motive for his attacks on the investigation. And, remember, this came from 19 Trump hating Democrats who painted the report in the worst possible light for Trump. All the could come up with: No collusion......and: No opinion on obstruction but it's very difficult for innocent men to obstruct.

You should really try educating yourself on the underlying findings rather than listening to HuffPo or CNN left wing propaganda who try to convince you that up is down and black is white. Even the Trump haters couldn't find anything. Those bottom lines findings make it clear in the report.
Where did Mueller say "not exonerated" with regard to "conspiracy" piece. He was talking about OBSTRUCTION. Some of you Orangelings need to spend a little time on something other than the 4 page Billy Barr summary. :zany:

Nov 2016
USA
Maybe if the tax payers were sent a bill of $10K a year to support illegal immigrants they would think twice about whether open borders makes sense

I’m no fan of having people living in this country illegally, but I find “supporting” them far less morally objectionable than paying $115M for trump’s golf outings.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
The costs of illegal immigration are comprehensive. Even after deducting the $19 billion in taxes paid by illegal immigrants, the 12.5 million of them living in the country results in a $116 billion burden on the economy and taxpayers each year. About two-thirds of this amount is absorbed by local and state taxpayers, who are often the least unable to share the costs. Your taxpayer dollars are footing the spiraling costs of illegal immigration
They are paying some taxes, but that’s deducted, the 116 billion cost is burdened my the American citizens.

Well, not exactly sure what these "costs" are, as you did not elaborate, but anyone living in a state that collects sales taxes, helps to pay state taxes.

As well, many illegal aliens actually pay federal taxes as most use an IT or a bogus SSN. Taxes are generally paid every paycheck and to attempt getting a refund would be to risk capture.

I do see that a lot of this money (54 billion, not 116 billion) was for public education. That's kind of weak as most kids in America go to school and most illegal aliens work. Even if they don't pay taxes, their employers certainly do.

Try this out. It's NOT an opinion piece.

Last edited: