Franklin Graham: 'Anyone who opposes Trump is demonic and influenced by SATIN!'

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Maybe if the tax payers were sent a bill of $10K a year to support illegal immigrants they would think twice about whether open borders makes sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And that would prevent illegal immigration? I seriously doubt that, hence, the issue with funding the wall is not really so much a disagreement with ideology, rather one of cost-effectiveness.

Reactions: Dittohead not!
Nov 2008
Washington state
And that would prevent illegal immigration? I seriously doubt that, hence, the issue with funding the wall is not really so much a disagreement with ideology, rather one of cost-effectiveness.
It would make people make a responsible decision about supporting this issue. The wall would cut back on illegal immigration and if those living here illegally were deported, it would save us billions. Way more then the wall cost

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
You mean they like paying 116 Billion a year to support them? Why?

No, I mean they're really not in favor of open borders.
That's why I said they're in not in favor of open borders.
Had I meant that they like paying 116 billion a year, I'd have said that instead.
But, I didn't because no one likes paying out money they don't have to and because the 116 billion figure is made up out of thin air.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Well, not exactly sure what these "costs" are, as you did not elaborate, but anyone living in a state that collects sales taxes, helps to pay state taxes.

As well, many illegal aliens actually pay federal taxes as most use an IT or a bogus SSN. Taxes are generally paid every paycheck and to attempt getting a refund would be to risk capture.

I do see that a lot of this money (54 billion, not 116 billion) was for public education. That's kind of weak as most kids in America go to school and most illegal aliens work. Even if they don't pay taxes, their employers certainly do.

Try this out. It's NOT an opinion piece.

I pointed out the taxes they pay is 19 Billion, that is deducted before the cost to the country is $116 Billion. The cost is Healthcare and Schooling mostly.

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
By Satin? I'm sure you meant Santa. I know I have the spirit of giving. That's probably what you meant.

Nov 2008
Washington state
No, I mean they're really not in favor of open borders.
That's why I said they're in not in favor of open borders.
Had I meant that they like paying 116 billion a year, I'd have said that instead.
But, I didn't because no one likes paying out money they don't have to and because the 116 billion figure is made up out of thin air.
If that’s made up, why don’t you post the (real amount).

Nov 2008
Washington state
I’m no fan of having people living in this country illegally, but I find “supporting” them far less morally objectionable than paying $115M for trump’s golf outings.

That’s peanuts compared to $116 billion.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
I pointed out the taxes they pay is 19 Billion, that is deducted before the cost to the country is $116 Billion. The cost is Healthcare and Schooling mostly.

Are you honestly saying that it doesn't matter if Trump needlessly spends $115 million dollars on golfing because healthcare is too expensive?