Franklin Graham

Jan 2011
Boise, Idaho
Then why are so many Christians still pissed at Jews? I've heard the insult "Christ Killer" thrown at Jews in my lifetime. Why isn't Judas a Christian hero? Wasn't what he did just doing what Jesus/God wanted him to do?

Man, don't preach at me, keep your religion to yourself.
Christians that follow the word know that the Jews are still God's chosen people...that Jews are returning to the homeland. That Christ was/is a Jew.

We also celebrate their feasts because they signify many parts of new testament events and show through prophesy other components of the faith.

You preach to me - ask questions of me, then declare "don't preach to me"...

He died for you - you can either accept Him as your savior or deny Him. Your call.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Christians that follow the word know that the Jews are still God's chosen people...that Jews are returning to the homeland. That Christ was/is a Jew.

We also celebrate their feasts because they signify many parts of new testament events and show through prophesy other components of the faith.

You preach to me - ask questions of me, then declare "don't preach to me"...

He died for you - you can either accept Him as your savior or deny Him. Your call.

That's nice. WTF does it have to do with my comments?

I PREACH to you? Exactly what religion do preach to you about?
Sure you even know what "to preach" means?

Jan 2011
Boise, Idaho
That's nice. WTF does it have to do with my comments?

I PREACH to you? Exactly what religion do preach to you about?
Sure you even know what "to preach" means?
You just did...preaching to me. When in fact I have not preached to you. I have not told you what to do.

I have only told you what is available as an open offer while making it abundantly clear that I believe the choice you make is completely up to you.

You seem to be under the mistaken conclusion that preaching is limited to religious commentary.

You can preach about anything. Go ahead - look it up.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
You just did...preaching to me. When in fact I have not preached to you. I have not told you what to do.

I have only told you what is available as an open offer while making it abundantly clear that I believe the choice you make is completely up to you.

You seem to be under the mistaken conclusion that preaching is limited to religious commentary.

Nonsense, I don't preach to you.

Dec 2015
SoCal
Deny to your hearts content.

There are historical facts backing me up. You only have your warped opinion as taught by liberal loud mouthed haters.
Yet more bullshit.

Preaching bullshit.

May 2019
West Haven
I refused to give you the answer you wanted.

Too bad.

I did directly answer your direct indictment.
No you didn’t answer at all. You didn’t even attempt to answer.
At what point is becoming obscenely wealthy by selling god okay?
If you keep 10%, 20%....?
And god doesn’t need money so where does the rest go if you only keep 50%?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 2011
Boise, Idaho
No you didn’t answer at all. You didn’t even attempt to answer.
At what point is becoming obscenely wealthy by selling god okay?
If you keep 10%, 20%....?
And god doesn’t need money so where does the rest go if you only keep 50%?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's in hard copy silly.

I have answered several times and have exposed your silly debate tactic with your indicting question.

Kinda like asking How long have you been a rapist...same silly tactic.

You just don't like my answer because it doesn't work for your hostile anti Christian agenda.