Freak Out Over Alabama Abortion Bill

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Late Tuesday, the Alabama State Senate passed what would be the nation’s strictest abortion laws should it be signed by Republican Gov. Kay Ivey.

House Bill 314 passed the Senate by a 25-6 vote, and it does not include exceptions for rape or incest. Earlier in the day, the Senate had rejected an amendment that would have added such exceptions by a 21-11 vote margin.

Earlier this month, HB 314 was passed by the Alabama House of Representatives by a 74-3 margin, and now awaits the governor’s signature.

The bill’s proponents argue its strict nature is intended to establish a baby in the womb as a person.

Alabama Senate Passes Nation's Strictest Abortion Ban by 25-6 Vote; Bill Heads to Governor's Desk | Breitbart

This is not going to set well with the pro-murder unborn children Leftist crowd.

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
I could not imagine carrying a baby that resulted from a rape. The DNA in the child alone would be frightening. Even as a grandparent, I could not feel the same about a grandchild that was conceived in a violent matter. I would commit suicide if forced to do that.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Late Tuesday, the Alabama State Senate passed what would be the nation’s strictest abortion laws should it be signed by Republican Gov. Kay Ivey.

House Bill 314 passed the Senate by a 25-6 vote, and it does not include exceptions for rape or incest. Earlier in the day, the Senate had rejected an amendment that would have added such exceptions by a 21-11 vote margin.

Earlier this month, HB 314 was passed by the Alabama House of Representatives by a 74-3 margin, and now awaits the governor’s signature.

The bill’s proponents argue its strict nature is intended to establish a baby in the womb as a person.

Alabama Senate Passes Nation's Strictest Abortion Ban by 25-6 Vote; Bill Heads to Governor's Desk | Breitbart

This is not going to set well with the pro-murder unborn children Leftist crowd.

But it will set perfectly well with the pro rapist crowd.