Freak Out Over Alabama Abortion Bill

Nov 2010
Massachusetts
Personal Insult
You'd get violent even if the family member got pregnant from willingly shacking up with guys she's not married to.

What does "white dude" have to do with this conversation?
That’s right, I would if they tried to jail her for getting an abortion no matter what. I don’t give a fuck about your fake morals. You and the far right extremists who passed this bill can go fuck yourselves. Thankfully, I escaped the south over twenty years ago. We don’t have to deal too much with your kind around here.

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
You think men can't understand abortion?

Why because our sex organs are external?

That's sounds like a sexist comment.

And, yes ....

Abortion has always been a political football.

But, why all these srtict abortion bills now.

Coincidennce?

I for one don't think so.
It is not really sexist, it is just that men are not the ones taking on the full responsibility for 18-25 years. They participate for about two hours in the process..the fun part and often they just walk away once reality hits and they fear that they may have to give up a percentage of their paychecks...if they have one. We will see more of these bills especially since the cluster fuck from VA and NY.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
It is not really sexist, it is just that men are not the ones taking on the full responsibility for 18-25 years. They participate for about two hours in the process..the fun part and often they just walk away once reality hits and they fear that they may have to give up a percentage of their paychecks...if they have one. We will see more of these bills especially since the cluster fuck from VA and NY.
Do you think women don't walk out and leave men with the resonsibility of raising their children?

Still sounds a bit sexist to me. :think: