Freak Out Over Alabama Abortion Bill

Mar 2019
California
Me either. And I never thought I’d miss GWB either, even though I wouldn’t put him in the same “crook” category as Nixon or trump.
Since GWB won a totally fair and honest election ,why not? It was the Dems who tried to Re-Count their way to an illegal win.But this ain't about Trump. Or Bush. It is about Alabama putting a stop to murder.

Nov 2016
USA
Since GWB won a totally fair and honest election ,why not? It was the Dems who tried to Re-Count their way to an illegal win.But this ain't about Trump. Or Bush. It is about Alabama putting a stop to murder.
Well, at least we know the second election was honest. The first? Debatable. But that’s history now.

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
.MEN should use Condoms. Or perhaps be old fashioned and get Married?[/QUOTE]

Condoms break.
Girls & Women get raped.
Married women get abortions.
Conservative/Republican girls & women get raped, have condoms break on them & get married and have unplanned pregnancies that their family can't afford.

At present, the Alabama Legislature is comprised of 85% men.
This will be the last Legislature with this makeup.
Stupidly, the cost of futile political grandstanding will be the (edit) END of white male domination in Alabama politics.
They had to go national. Tsk tsk.

Last edited:
Mar 2019
California
.MEN should use Condoms. Or perhaps be old fashioned and get Married?
Condoms break.
Girls & Women get raped.
Married women get abortions.
Conservative/Republican girls & women get raped, have condoms break on them & get married and have unplanned pregnancies that their family can't afford.

At present, the Alabama Legislature is comprised of 85% men.
This will be the last Legislature with this makeup.
Stupidly, the cost of futile political grandstanding will be the white male domination in Alabama politics.
They had to go national. Tsk tsk.[/QUOTE]
Fantastic! I KNEW it would come down to Racism. The Lib response to everything. NO! This is about MURDER!