Freedom From Religion? How About Freedom From Atheism?

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
You ever read their purpose? They want to educate people in Non Theism. Who was it that said they have non belief?

I'll post it again: your link specifically stated that Non-theism is an attitude, and it said nothing about it being a belief system. It's a shame you didn't read your own link.

So are you now going to misrepresent it in order to maintain your erroneous claim? Oh, sorry, you don't answer questions, you just ask them.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Answer my questions, please. Why are you doing your utmost to avoid them? I suspect it is because you can't, thus exposing your assertions for the bullshit they are.

Why are you are so rude?
You said Atheist have a non belief system and made claims non profits don't need one, so I requested an example. Why is that so hard to provide?
Here is whats required to start a non profit organization.
How to become a nonprofit organization?
How do I start a nonprofit organization?
  1. Step 1: Do Your Homework. Conduct a needs analysis. ...
  2. Step 2: Build a Solid Foundation. Draft your mission statement. ...
  3. Step 3: Incorporate Your Nonprofit. Now that you have reached this step, it's time to find resources that are specific to your location. ...
  4. Step 4: File for 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Status. ...
  5. Step 5: Ongoing Compliance.How do I start a nonprofit organization? | Knowledge Base | GrantSpace
Notice number 2. It says mission statement. you want a wikipedia definition of mission statement or do you want to confess there is values , which is beliefs and values in that mission statement

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
You said Atheist have a non belief system and made claims non profits don't need one, so I requested an example.
And I told you I wasn't jumping through your hoops while you ignore my questions. This isn't a one sided debate where I jump to your orders, while you ignore my requests. Read my posts, and answer my questions, please and stop being so rude.

The mission statement is a statement of purpose. Demonstrate your assertion or stop wasting my time.

Nov 2008
Washington state
I'll post it again: your link specifically stated that Non-theism is an attitude, and it said nothing about it being a belief system. It's a shame you didn't read your own link.

So are you now going to misrepresent it in order to maintain your erroneous claim? Oh, sorry, you don't answer questions, you just ask them.
It may be an attitude, but they claim to be educating people in it. How do you educate people in an attitude of nothing? That's like saying, "I believe in nothing, follow me".

I shoot wedding photography on occasion, and I have been told I can't choose my customers based on my religious beliefs. I advertise Traditional weddings only and I have been told unless I do all weddings I can be charged with discrimination. I have been told I cannot make decisions based on my beliefs.
Were you aware of your states anti-discrimination laws when you started your business ?? Are you so religiously impaired you can't be professional, no matter whose wedding it is ?? If you were an auto mechanic, a plumber or electrician wold you still want to refuse service to who ever it is "violates" your religious freedom ??

Tell us WHERE do we draw the line ?? If you can discriminate, why not every one else ?? What if I don't want to do business with skin headed nazi's ?? Should that be my right ? What about color ?? Should restaurants be allowed to turn away black people ?? What if it's a black owned restaurant and they only want to serve other blacks ?? Should they be allowed ?? Can a jew refuse service to a Muslim ? or vice versa ?? Are we going to return to the days of Jim Crow ?? What about doctors ? Can they also pick and choose which patients to treat ?

Nov 2008
Washington state
Were you aware of your states anti-discrimination laws when you started your business ?? Are you so religiously impaired you can't be professional, no matter whose wedding it is ?? If you were an auto mechanic, a plumber or electrician wold you still want to refuse service to who ever it is "violates" your religious freedom ??

Tell us WHERE do we draw the line ?? If you can discriminate, why not every one else ?? What if I don't want to do business with skin headed nazi's ?? Should that be my right ? What about color ?? Should restaurants be allowed to turn away black people ?? What if it's a black owned restaurant and they only want to serve other blacks ?? Should they be allowed ?? Can a jew refuse service to a Muslim ? or vice versa ?? Are we going to return to the days of Jim Crow ?? What about doctors ? Can they also pick and choose which patients to treat ?
I don’t advertise that I shoot all weddings. Does the state now decide the direction of my business. Is an Architect required to design every building he is asked to design? Can he specialize in designing coffee shops or is he discriminating if he refuses to design a football stadium. According to you if a person has a trade they must take all work or they are subject to discrimination

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2008
Washington state
Clarify? I have made myself quite clear.

Well then, I have no time for your rude and obnoxious behaviour. You are on 'ignore' troll, for you have no values or ethics.
So there is no non profit organizations with non belief. I showed you the requirements for starting a non profit organization. Number 2 is a mission statement. This requires the applicant to give its values and mission statement. To do that with non belief is impossible

I don’t advertise that I shoot all weddings. Does the state now decide the direction of my business. Is an Architect required to design every building he is asked to design? Can he specialize in designing coffee shops or is he discriminating if he refuses to design a football stadium. According to you if a person has a trade they must take all work or they are subject to discrimination

Having been a person on the trades, I can say for damned sure, turning away work for any reason other than the customer's inability to pay, because their problem is beyond repair or beyond your expertise, something that required special tools or training, could be very risky. You better have a good reason for refusing work, other wise yes, you could open yourself up for a charge of discrimination. Especially if the customer is a minority. Been there, done that, actually had to talk to police about a couple of situations. In one case I proved to the cop the car was unrepairable by sticking my hand through the rust hole in the frame. The cop actual made them call a tow truck and haul it out of the shop because even he realized it was a wreck waiting to happen. The other case was a newer car with an ignition system I had never seen, had no idea how it worked and certainly didn't have the the tools needed. Luckily the cop was a bit if a shade tree tinkerer and was as baffled by the system as I was. (that system seems almost quaint these days)

This also answers the architect question. YES they can refuse to design a football stadium if they are not qualified, much less certified to do so. If they've spent 30 years designing coffee shops, what would they possibly know about foot ball stadiums ?

As for your situation. I can't see a major difference in shooting one group of people versus another. If they wanted to shoot from a crane floating over head and you're afraid of heights, or to stand in a small boat during a hurricane, then yeah you might have an argument. But please explain how taking picture of some one else's activities violates YOUR religious rights ??

But of course you haven't addressed my MAIN question. That being, if YOU are allowed to discriminate WHERE do we draw the line ?? Who else can do so and for what reasons ??