Freedom From Religion? How About Freedom From Atheism?

Mar 2019
TN
So there is no non profit organizations with non belief. I showed you the requirements for starting a non profit organization. Number 2 is a mission statement. This requires the applicant to give its values and mission statement. To do that with non belief is impossible
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So identifying a problem and seeking to address that problem creates a belief ?? If I see homeless or poor people shivering on a cold winter day and decide to start a charity that will supply them with coats, WHAT "belief" do you think would be in my mission statement ??

I don't "believe" they are cold on a winter's day, I can plainly see they are cold. That's not a belief, that's empirical knowledge. aka simple fact. If I tell you they are cold, but you have never seen them yourself. Then you may "believe" that I am telling you the truth, but for me it's still a simple statement fact.

If my mission statement says "we intend to solicit donations of winter coats, jackets and sweaters and then redistribute those articles to the homeless and other low income needy. What "belief" is expressed in that statement ?

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
You ever read their purpose? They want to educate people in Non Theism. Who was it that said they have non belief?
It is their right to speak against religion, and the government has never endorsed atheism when siding with the FFRF. That's like saying the judiciary endorses white supremacy if it rules in favor of the Ku Klux Klan.

You believe only Christians have rights in America. Unfortunately, everyone does, Christian or not.

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
What Atheism is doing is trying to make the "Free Exercise" of the First Amendment look like a crime, Well its not. Government is to make no law restricting Free Exercise, and what the Atheist are doing is promoting or Bullying is a better word the limitation of "Free Exercise" in the name of Separation of Church and State, They have corrupted the First Amendment completely and the intentions of the founders. Our only hope is the Supreme Court will rule on this issue rather then turning a "Blind Eye" to the meaning of the First Amendment and the Founders intentions
No atheist has ever stopped religious expression in the private sector. Your friend, Joe Kennedy was coercing his players with his religion by praying with them during pre-game meetings and after the games on the football field. Government involvement in religious activities, voluntary or not, is inherently coercive. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled this in Engel vs. Vitale.

Socially conservative Christians have been bullying people with their religion for decades now. They forced children to read the Holy Bible in Abington School District vs. Schempp and made them learn Christian Creationism in Edwards vs. Aguillard and Kitzmiller vs. Dover. And the list goes on and on. There are no cases at all where an American atheist in government has ever prevented someone from expressing their religion in the private sector or violated the Establishment Clause.

U.S. Supreme Court Decisions on Separation of Church and State

Nov 2008
Washington state
No atheist has ever stopped religious expression in the private sector. Your friend, Joe Kennedy was coercing his players with his religion by praying with them during pre-game meetings and after the games on the football field. Government involvement in religious activities, voluntary or not, is inherently coercive. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled this in Engel vs. Vitale.

Socially conservative Christians have been bullying people with their religion for decades now. They forced children to read the Holy Bible in Abington School District vs. Schempp and made them learn Christian Creationism in Edwards vs. Aguillard and Kitzmiller vs. Dover. And the list goes on and on. There are no cases at all where an American atheist in government has ever prevented someone from expressing their religion in the private sector or violated the Establishment Clause.

U.S. Supreme Court Decisions on Separation of Church and State
There’s no polite way to say it. Atheists today are the most arrogant, ignorant and dangerous people on earth.

We’ve all seen how these pompous prigs get offended by the slightest bit of religious imagery in public and mortified if even a whisper of “Merry Christmas” escapes the lips of some well-meaning but naïve department store clerk during the “holiday season.”

To cite a few recent examples: Last December, the group American Atheists launched its annual billboard campaign with the slogan: “Just Skip Church -- It’s All Fake News.” In February, the American Humanist Association became furious when President Trump had the gall to mention Christianity and Jesus Christ without also mentioning atheists—at the National Prayer Breakfast! (How dare he!) And just this month, the Freedom From Religion Foundation raised holy hell because the Reverend Billy Graham was laid out in state in the Capitol Rotunda before his burial.
Atheists, of course, are always claiming hysterically that Christianity has been responsible for most of the world’s wars, but that’s just another example of atheistic ignorance. The main reasons for war have always been economic gain, territorial gain, civil and revolutionary conflicts. According to Philip Axelrod’s monumental “Encyclopedia of Wars,” only 6.98 percent or all wars from 8000 BC to present were religious in nature. If you subtract Islamic wars from the equation, only 3.2 percent of wars were due to specifically Christian causes. That means that over 96 percent of all the wars on this planet were due to worldly reasons.

Indeed, in the last 100 years alone, upwards of 360 million people were killed by governments—and close to half of those people were killed by atheist governments!
Yes, there is a profound and frightening connection between atheism and death. Atheist leaders like Stalin, Mao Zedong, Hideki To ̄jo ̄, Pol Pot and many others bear the blame for the overwhelming majority of deaths caused by war and mass murder in history. And while many atheists make the preposterous claim that Adolf Hitler was a Christian, his private diaries, first published in 1953 by Farrar, Straus and Young, reveal clearly that the Fuhrer was a rabid atheist: “The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity,” Hitler stated, “was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity’s illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew… Our epoch will certainly see the end of the disease of 
Christianity.” 

The facts are incontrovertible. Between the years 1900 and 2017, approximately 150 million people were killed by atheistic political regimes. 150 million!

And it makes perfect sense, doesn’t it? Atheists don’t believe in God, so they don’t believe in any transcendent, objective moral law. Nor do they believe that human beings are made in the image of God, and so they don’t believe humans possess infinite value and dignity. When you put these two beliefs together, you have a deadly recipe that makes killing “problematic” human beings quite easy and defensible. Today's atheists are bullies -- and they are doing their best to intimidate the rest of us into silence

This is why I fight Atheism

Nov 2008
Washington state
It is their right to speak against religion, and the government has never endorsed atheism when siding with the FFRF. That's like saying the judiciary endorses white supremacy if it rules in favor of the Ku Klux Klan.

You believe only Christians have rights in America. Unfortunately, everyone does, Christian or not.
Atheist have always got away with saying they have no beliefs. How can a group with “no beliefs “ be endorsed? My job is to expose them for who they are. Atheist are responsible for murdering millions of people . It comes from lack of values and lack of compassion for human lives.