Freedom From Religion? How About Freedom From Atheism?

Nov 2008
Washington state
So God made all those harmful edible foods that twinkies are made out of?

Why do we have to eat so much of that food consistently to stay healthy? If God efficiently designed everything, why is evolution so slow?

According to you, God created those harmful contaminants, as well as cancer-causing rays from the Sun. In other words, God create bad things and gave humans the ability to cause harm with them. Yeah, that's real smart.

They also die because they aren't strong enough to adapt to their environments. There are also a lot of people that are born without functioning legs, blind and mentally retarded, and it wasn't their conscious choice. If I go blind, can I take an elevator to Heaven where God will fix my eyes? I have a friend with Reflex Sympathy Dystrophy and she is in pain 24/7. If she can take an elevator to Heaven and have God fix her arm, please tell her. She's had the pain condition for twelve years now.

I'll bet you fires start without human-induced causes.

What if it stops raining and they can't stay hydrated?
That’s like planting plants in your yard and blaming God for not making it rain in August. God gave humans a brain, don’t be dumb, Feed your body healthy foods. No one is forcing you to eat twinkies. Fires do start naturally for a reason. It’s time for regrowth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
God created air pollution? Did he create electric cars to reduce that pollution? The desert is habitual, with solar power all things are possible . What causes species to go extinct? Probably man developing land and displacing their food source. Blame God again for mans greed
In an intelligently designed world, nothing can go wrong. Instead, God gave us bodies with wind pipes ackwardly placed at an intersection with our throats and we must be careful not to choke. Our back and hips are prone to pain when we get older, our eyes are full of blind spots and our brains constantly forget. Some of us have birth defects. The poor children have to suffer for reasons that aren't their fault.

Nov 2008
Washington state
In an intelligently designed world, nothing can go wrong. Instead, God gave us bodies with wind pipes ackwardly placed at an intersection with our throats and we must be careful not to choke. Our back and hips are prone to pain when we get older, our eyes are full of blind spots and our brains constantly forget. Some of us have birth defects. The poor children have to suffer for reasons that aren't their fault.
There is solutions to everything you described. Chew your food so you don't choke. Don't lift with your back, lift with your legs. Wear glasses so you can see. Exercise your brain so you have a fresh memory.

Apr 2011
There is solutions to everything you described. Chew your food so you don't choke. Don't lift with your back, lift with your legs. Wear glasses so you can see. Exercise your brain so you have a fresh memory.
If you say there are solutions, then you acknowledge those are inefficient qualities that contradict your claim. The slowness of evolution, the human eyes that need glasses and the human brain that needs constant reminders indicate life is not intelligently designed.

You have engaged in Special Pleading. You propose something and give Ad Hoc explanations when I contradict it.

Special pleading - RationalWiki

Nov 2008
Washington state
If you say there are solutions, then you acknowledge those are inefficient qualities that contradict your claim. The slowness of evolution, the human eyes that need glasses and the human brain that needs constant reminders indicate life is not intelligently designed.

You have engaged in Special Pleading. You propose something and give Ad Hoc explanations when I contradict it.

You think like a victim. If everything is wrong, nothing can be right. That’s why people jump off bridges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 2011

Apr 2011
You think like a victim. If everything is wrong, nothing can be right. That’s why people jump off bridges.
This error in reasoning is a Genetic Fallacy where you make the argument about me instead of addressing my words.

You better be careful. I'm about to checkmate your king.