Freedom From Religion? How About Freedom From Atheism?

Nov 2008
Washington state
If you say there are solutions, then you acknowledge those are inefficient qualities that contradict your claim. The slowness of evolution, the human eyes that need glasses and the human brain that needs constant reminders indicate life is not intelligently designed.

You have engaged in Special Pleading. You propose something and give Ad Hoc explanations when I contradict it.

Special pleading - RationalWiki
If you believe in Evolution then why doesn't poor eyesight improve over time. The brain should improve . Why are you blaming a God you don't believe in. Why don't you blame evolution ? Nothing is designed and everything evolves, right?

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
If you believe in Evolution then why doesn't poor eyesight improve over time.
Organic life devolves at times. Some people have better eyesight, some don't. You criticize evolution and you don't know what it is.

The brain should improve .
It can devolve, too.

Why are you blaming a God you don't believe in.
Post the quote where I blamed God for something.

IWhy don't you blame evolution ? Nothing is designed and everything evolves, right?
Post my quotes about evolution.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Organic life devolves at times. Some people have better eyesight, some don't. You criticize evolution and you don't know what it is.

It can devolve, too.

Post the quote where I blamed God for something.

Post my quotes about evolution.
You have been blaming someone for a poor design. Poor eyesight, choking, sickness. You need a Doctor to give you advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
You made the claims,
And you made a Genetic Fallacy in response to my claim.

Arguments are to be assessed exclusively on their merits, not on the individual making them. You don't know this because you listen to dishonest trash-talking on Fox News and Rush Limbaugh's show.

Nov 2008
Washington state
And you made a Genetic Fallacy in response to my claim.

Arguments are to be assessed exclusively on their merits, not on the individual making them. You don't know this because you listen to dishonest trash-talking on Fox News and Rush Limbaugh's show.
Did you make the claims or did someone else?