Friday, July 15, 2011Confirmed: Federal Reserve Policy is Killing Lending, Employment

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Friday, July 15, 2011Confirmed: Federal Reserve Policy is Killing Lending, Employment and the Economy

On the General Political Discussion I have a new thread depicting these scum selling of national assets.

Many old timers on the board read my comments on the great consolidation of power, finances, and just about everything else at the expense of the rest of us.

At the bottom of this OP will an 'inequality' chart.

Most of you read my comments on Obama in reference as the 'Dael Closer'.

Well alas, the speculation is over, the innuendo stops, and the evidence is presented in the link and the carts therein. Obama and his banks do not want growth, they do not want a viable economy, and they know exactly what they are doing.

Barring some cataclysmic event Obama will lose his reelection chances, as by this time next year the economy will be in worse shape than it is now, and right now it is in the worse shape ever.

The banks are withholding funds, they will not allow main street to operate. The debt debates are a clever dog and pony show used to draw your attention from the real issues, divide us, and allow this theft to continue.

When they are done, as I said I have the article in the other section, they will carve this nation up and give it to the same banks that destroyed this county's economy just like they're doing in the EU Blastzone.

It must be stopped.

BEYOND FED TRANSFERS AND DEBT: 95% Of Americans Are Getting Poorer Every Year