Fucking INCREDIBLE!

I

Invayne

YIKES! How did I come upon this thread? This is scary....

what we need to do is destroy the document, and write a more simpler, modern document.
Article VI (as written by the Founding Fathers): “This Constitution ... shall be the supreme law of the land ... .”

The meanings of the Constitution's provisions are not indeterminate, obsolete, or constantly needing change through an "evolutionary process." The meaning of the Constitution's words cannot, and SHOULD NOT, be derived from the cultural/political environment of a particular time or power group, such as federal judges. The Constitution is, and must, by its very nature be, the supreme, fundamental, permanent law of the American legal system. No court decision, statutory law, or other form of "law" is either equal to, or superior to, the Constitution.

Our founding fathers were extremely intelligent men who put great thought into the constitution, for they had just risked their lives fighting for freedom. Who are we to rewrite the "supreme law of the land"? We should not rewrite the constitution to reflect modern views as we would not rewrite the Bible.
:shock:

M

Mark Carter

You start a post called F---cking incredible and then you threaten to kick me off the forum for calling somebody 'stupid'. What kind of double standard have you got going here. You obviously don't know anything about the Republican Party or you would have never created such a crazy post in the first place. A very large portion of the Republican Party is at war with George Bush because of his radical Left-wing views. Why are you a moderator of a political forum when it appears that you know nothing about politics at all.

M

Mark Carter

You start a post called F---cking incredible and then you threaten to kick me off the forum for calling somebody 'stupid'. What kind of double standard have you got going here. You obviously don't know anything about the Republican Party or you would have never created such a crazy post in the first place. A very large portion of the Republican Party is at war with George Bush because of his radical Left-wing views. Why are you a moderator of a political forum when it appears that you know nothing about politics at all.

I

Inkslinger

"Fucking Incredible" isn't directly calling a member here names. YOU obviously know squat about anything except hate and ant-communist-Jew rhetoric. I don't claim to know every thing about politics, that's why I joined here, to learn. The republican party is at odds with Bush to save their necks for the upcoming electiions. ~Inkster

I

Invayne

that's why I joined here, to learn
Seems to me you're not trying to "learn" anything, you're just here to tell anyone with a different point of view how stupid and hateful you think they are. :lol: