Fucking rapist scum...

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
This 15 year old girl, named Alyona P. (full family name withheld) from Chelyabinsk, Russia

was bound with duct tape and raped by at least four boys from her school at one of the boy's parents' apartment.

[video=youtube;ZNiJBlTpvFA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNiJBlTpvFA[/video]
She talks about her ordeal, you can see bruises on her legs and such.

She said they grabbed her on her way home and forcibly took her to the apartment. beat her with a belt and threatened her with a knife and a hammer, and then taped her up, and later, after she managed to get out of the tape and tried to run away, they tied her with the belt and a rope. Then, they raped her. The girl believes another girl at school, a former friend of hers who has become an enemy lately, may have got the boys to do this to her as revenge for some things in the past. She is in hospital right now, her parents took her, she has many bruises and is emotionally traumatized.

The perps:

Evgeny K., 16

Daniil M., 16

and

Ilya G. and Oleg Z. both 14

Evgeny actually doesn't go to their school, but is a neighborhood friend of Daniil.

Two of the boys so far in police custody, two others have gone on the run.
https://life.ru/t/%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%B...asilov anii_vosmiklassnitsy_v_chieliabinskie

Actually, that was yesterday, the other two were caught today.
https://life.ru/t/новости/402295/ch..._iz_chieliabinska_zadierzhan_vozlie_ieio_doma

I hate Russian law... Underage criminals get to have their photos blurred out, in the media; and their full family names cannot be published. It's similar here in Canada, and I think it's bs. Everyone wants to know who these little bastards are. Even on LifeNews, in comments, people demand their identities be published, mainly male friends and relatives of the girl, so they can have their own justice... But... Authorities protect the rapists... Of course...

Snikitz

Former Staff
Mar 2011
Split between Minnesota and New Orleans
This 15 year old girl, named Alyona P. (full family name withheld) from Chelyabinsk, Russia

I hate Russian law... Underage criminals get to have their photos blurred out, in the media; and their full family names cannot be published. It's similar here in Canada, and I think it's bs. Everyone wants to know who these little bastards are. Even on LifeNews, in comments, people demand their identities be published, mainly male friends and relatives of the girl, so they can have their own justice... But... Authorities protect the rapists... Of course...
In Russia, do you think he will get off without any punishment as these bastards do in America thanks to liberal rapist loving judges?

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
In Russia, do you think he will get off without any punishment as these bastards do in America thanks to liberal rapist loving judges?
If they are "connected", which rumors are some of these boys maybe (at least one's father is a high-ranking cop, according to social media...), it may get hushed up...

May 2012
By the wall
At least they do not have Hillary to defend them and laugh about it later.

Other than that, I would shoot the bastards for destroying this girls life.