Gabbard Accuses ‘Arbitrary’ DNC of Rejecting Poll From Accepted Pollster

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
When Republicans start to realize that they can actually think for themselves instead of blindly follow a pied piper.
I guess they believe Trump can't hold his own in a debate with other Republican candidates. Lock step has pretty well been a GOP standard since Reagan with his 11th commandment. Especially among those who owe allegiance to Grover Norquist who is another pied piper.

Reactions: DemoWhip
May 2019
West Haven
Pretty clear that many of the Dems want Gabbard out of the race sooner rather than later.

Didn't Hillary call her a "Russian Asset".

No facts or evidence needed.

If Hillary said it, then it GOTS to be true!
That isn't what she said. That is what was reported. But what she said was she is a Republican asset. And that is true whether she means to be or not.

May 2019
West Haven
Classic GIGO. Democratic National Committee believes that if it can control the inputs, it will control the outputs.

Can you imagine if any other party were engaged in this type of behavior how it would be treated? The DNC is literally pulling a George Wallace and standing in the school house door of the DNC debates.

How can this be defended especially after DNC meddling in 2016 stopped Sanders and potentially gave Trump the election?
Why is the RNC not having any debates?
And the DNC did not meddle to stop Sanders in 2016. The Democratic primary voters stopped Sanders in 2016.
IMO if the DNC has been accepting Suffolk polls they should continue to accept Suffolk polls unless they have found a reason, such as conflict or bias, not to.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
This is not the first time Gabbard was whined about the DNC, but then changes her mind?

And she has been on Tucker Carlson's show

That right there for me (among other things) is a hard "NO"

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Classic GIGO. Democratic National Committee believes that if it can control the inputs, it will control the outputs.

Can you imagine if any other party were engaged in this type of behavior how it would be treated? The DNC is literally pulling a George Wallace and standing in the school house door of the DNC debates.

How can this be defended especially after DNC meddling in 2016 stopped Sanders and potentially gave Trump the election?

Yeah, Clinton got more votes than Sanders - which had nothing to do with DNC

So another nutter theory shot down.

May 2019
West Haven
Who cares?

Really? False outrage doesn't suit you.....oh, but then again, it is you.

Yes HRC said she was an useful idiot of the Russians. She can back that up. As do a handful of Trump appointees for the very same reasons.

But again, who cares? She is so unimportant as to be lint on my coat.

I personally like her but she made her own political bed by chatting with Assad, which was stupid and unpatriotic -- regardless of however many soldiers she bandaged from combat.

She has a viable platform, just not on the presidential scale. I value her feedback but not her judgement -- which is suspect at best.

Either you as a Congressperson are 'all in' with American objectives on an international stage or you're an egoist naive know it all who doesn't know how to leverage costs.

Fuck her and her Assad loving ideas. She claims there weren't barrel bombings across Alleppo. Something even the most hearty "communists" in Britain won't do.

She is an Useful Idiot.
But a very smartly dressed, pretty one.
Actually that was misreported. She said Gabbard is a Republican asset.