Gallup Poll 2009 Winners and Losers

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
In Americans' estimation, the top three political winners of 2009 are all women closely linked with the Obama administration: Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Sonia Sotomayor. Among these, Michelle Obama has the broadest support with 73% calling her a "winner" in U.S. politics this year and 21% a "loser." However, Clinton's rating is nearly as positive.

And the losers...

The picture is quite different for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, whom half of all Americans identify as a political loser. More than half say the same of Rep. Joe Wilson (the representative who yelled "You lie!" to Obama at a joint session of Congress), as well as Gov. Mark Sanford (who is losing his wife and is under a state ethics investigation over an admitted extramarital affair), White House party crashers Tareq and Michaele Salahi, and the Republicans in Congress generally.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/124790/Political-Winners-Circle-Filled-Figures-Close-Obama.aspx

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Polls like this make me wonder if the open source Internet is simply a magnet for the disgruntled. To read the threads here and elsewhere, you'd think the Obamas were being tarred and feathered. Gallup suggests otherwise and I infer they polled enough of a cross section that they probably got a lot of people who never go on Internet forums.

Basically, I guess I'm saying we forumites all have our heads up our asses.

Dec 2007
[quote name='Davocrat' date='29 December 2009 - 11:15 AM' timestamp='1262103309' post='87859']

I know, I know...Gallup has a stake in the big One World Government scheme.

[/quote]

exactly. nwo, world bank, coming police state, armed boy scouts, etc etc.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
[quote name='Davocrat' date='29 December 2009 - 08:14 AM' timestamp='1262103247' post='87857']

Polls like this make me wonder if the open source Internet is simply a magnet for the disgruntled. To read the threads here and elsewhere, you'd think the Obamas were being tarred and feathered. Gallup suggests otherwise and I infer they polled enough of a cross section that they probably got a lot of people who never go on Internet forums.

Basically, I guess I'm saying we forumites all have our heads up our asses.

[/quote]

lol - this may be true.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
[quote name='nickcuse' date='29 December 2009 - 12:48 PM' timestamp='1262108939' post='87908']

exactly. nwo, world bank, coming police state, armed boy scouts, etc etc.

[/quote]

And they rigged the poll to target the party crashers because in the future, rudeness will get you sent to a camp.