Gas prices going up.

Mar 2018
Florida
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ready-most-expensive-driving-season-years-120654269--finance.html

Crude oil prices are at the highest level in more than three years and expected to climb higher, pushing up gasoline prices along the way.

Crude stocks down , consumption up. This may last awhile.

Will car buying habits change?
I remember prices always increase before summer. We, as well as many others. do most of our road trips during the summer. This season is no different to us, unfortunately.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
The Republican Boom and Bust economic roller coaster ride is climbing up that tall first incline, get ready to hold on to your ass when the train starts downhill.....

Jan 2016
Colorado
THis seems above and beyond the seasonal fluctuations.
Yup, and there goes the whopping small tax cut that Joe Sixpack got from Donald Trump, all gobbled up (and then some!) by rising gas prices, rising health insurance premiums, and (soon) rising food prices and rising prices of lots of other items (at Wal-Mart, for example) due to Mr. Trump's steel tariffs and other nonsense.

Pretty soon now, Joe Sixpack is gonna figure out that he was HAD.

Jun 2014
United States
Yup, and there goes the whopping small tax cut that Joe Sixpack got from Donald Trump, all gobbled up (and then some!) by rising gas prices, rising health insurance premiums, and (soon) rising food prices and rising prices of lots of other items (at Wal-Mart, for example) due to Mr. Trump's steel tariffs and other nonsense.

Pretty soon now, Joe Sixpack is gonna figure out that he was HAD.

...Again.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
When gas prices went up under Obama we heard that it was because our economy getting better...
Who was President when this happened?

What year did gas prices peak?
The cost of gas in June of 2008, the early stages of the heavy summer driving season and during the presidential campaign, was $4.10 per gallon. The 2008 gas crisis hit its peak one month later with prices averaging $4.11 per gallon.
https://www.google.com/search?sourc...1.34.3129...0j0i131k1j0i22i30k1.0.Rbtd9BOorNw

Fake news from google?

:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO:

Jul 2015
Florida