Gay in rural America: Up to 5 percent of rural residents are LGBTQ, report finds

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
What exactly is "fake" about the story?
Are you saying the report does not exist or are you saying that the information in the article is incorrect?
I am saying I think the report released by the LGBTQ think tank Movement Advancement Project is full of shit.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
And why specifically do you think that?
By "full of shit, I assume you mean inaccurate.
Yes ....

These extremist groups have been claiming, inaccurately for decades, that there are gays everywhere.

When in reality .... they still make up a very small percentage of the population.

This story is not new .... nor is it anymore accurate than all the stories posted before it.

It's just another Leftist feeeeeeeel good story for the Sheeple.

May 2016
california
So assuming it's 5% in rural areas what is it in the urban areas, higher? I'd suspect it's higher anyway because urban is generally more dysfunctional which promotes behavioral problems.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Yes ....

These extremist groups have been claiming, inaccurately for decades, that there are gays everywhere.

When in reality .... they still make up a very small percentage of the population.

This story is not new .... nor is it anymore accurate than all the stories posted before it.

It's just another Leftist feeeeeeeel good story for the Sheeple.
Uh, there ARE gays everywhere. Now, I imagine there are more in San Francisco, Ca. than there are in Kermit, Tx. but there are STILL gays pretty much everywhere.
NO ONE said they did not make up only a small percentage of the total population.
What are you so upset about?

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
I don't understand why anybody wants or needs to know what group lives where. This is America, and if gays or heterosexuals pick a place to call home, then so what? I'm sure there are heterosexuals living in San Francisco and homosexuals living in many rural areas.

Apr 2016
Seattle
I have a problem with the radical ones trampling on peoples rights .... For example ... Allowing men to compete in women's events etc .... We cowtow to the extremes ....