Gay Marriage legality is about Free Religion

Dec 2018
Florida
I have been mulling on this for a while. But I need to put it out there because of my view. I don’t understand how one can believe in free religion AND oppose gay marriage. I’d like to have this explained to me. Because at this point, I have to bring up the separation of church and state. And I’d like to have this discussion to demonstrate why gay marriage legality ultimately benefits Christians and our right to freedom of religion.

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Gay marriage is a made up Left wing idea. The purpose of Gay marriage was not to give equal rights, the purpose was to legitimize homosexuality and kick off the LGTQ+ agenda.

It was a bad idea because I knew homosexuality would be promoted by the govt and by the schools. It's bad promote disordered sexual behavior to kids.

Mar 2019
Barack Hussein helped promote and popularize homosexuality in 2015, the very next year, there are homosexual transformers reading to kids in the Michelle Obama library. These sick people get off on this stuff reading gay books to kids. It was about spreading this lgbtq+ 62 genders stuff to America.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
The purpose of Gay marriage was not to give equal rights, the purpose was to legitimize homosexuality and kick off the LGTQ+ agenda.
Equal rights is the agenda.
It was a bad idea because I knew homosexuality would be promoted by the govt and by the schools.
It is not being promoted, as in, "you should be this way." That is just fear-mongering.
It's bad promote disordered sexual behavior to kids.
"Disordered" is a matter of opinion - one that is not based on reality.
Barack Hussein helped promote and popularize homosexuality in 2015...
Do not be absurd. Homosexuality is neither promoted, nor is it popular. People do not change their sexuality, much less based on what other people say. That is not how it works.

Mar 2019
Equal rights is the agenda.
Not at all. Colorado and some Colorado gays and transgenders tried to force Jack Phillips, a christian baker, to bake transgender and homosexual wedding cakes. It's against his religion/conscience to do that. Freedom and tolerance is a 2 way street. The LGBTQ side have been promoting Gay Marriage so they could sue, fine, fire anyone who does not support their Gay agenda.

Also, gays are allowed to marry the opposite sex. Everyone already had equal rights.

Last edited:
Reactions: WolfHulk
Mar 2019
"Disordered" is a matter of opinion - one that is not based on reality.
It is disordered sexual behavior. It defies anatomy as well. Men were created by God to have sex with women. It's also unhealthy. Look at the diseases that gay men get from the type of sex they have? They are off the charts for the sexually transmitted diseases.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo
Gay marriage is a made up Left wing idea. The purpose of Gay marriage was not to give equal rights, the purpose was to legitimize homosexuality and kick off the LGTQ+ agenda.

It was a bad idea because I knew homosexuality would be promoted by the govt and by the schools. It's bad promote disordered sexual behavior to kids.

End of life care, filing jointly, health insurance rates, credit, home purchases (to name just a few) is not a left wing idea.
These are some of the regular day to day things human beings get to enjoy, unless you are gay...
Why would we limit these things to married people and then tell a certain group they can't marry?

Stopping unions (with nothing more than textbook definitions) from happening is a right wing idea.

Thank God this is a thing of the past for many these days. And in the future I imagine it will be all 50 states.

How is the right at accepting reality despite their hangups?