Gay Twins Come Out to Mom in Touching YouTube Vid: WATCH

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Gay Twins Come Out to Mom in Touching YouTube Vid: WATCH
by Towleroad

"Said their mom: “I understand you want us to know…As long as you’re happy, and you know who you are, that makes daddy and I happy. We’re happy if you’re happy. We just want you to be happy. If this is who you are, then this is who you are. You’re born that way. You’re not different from anybody else. You’re my babies, I love you. Daddy and I are always here for you, to support you, to be whoever you want to be.”
"Added mom: “You should never hide who you are…It’s not really a surprise, but I would never assume anybody to be anybody.”

====================================================

Now that's the way a truly great loving Mother should react. She shows she still very much loves her two sons regardless of their sexual orientation and said all the right things such as to not turn them away and make them feel less loved. That is what is sorely missing in other families that instead choose to discriminate with high prejudice and bigotry. KUDOS to the Mother here! She exudes love from her heart to that of her two fine sons.

Don't Let Hate Predominate!

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
I really hate to stereotype, but anyone should have been able to figure out these two were gay literally within the first second. The "Hey guys!" is pretty much a spoiler for the rest of the video.

Reactions: 1 person
Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
I really hate to stereotype, but anyone should have been able to figure out these two were gay literally within the first second. The "Hey guys!" is pretty much a spoiler for the rest of the video.
You mean to say that the words "Hey guys!" are never used by Straight guys? If they are, then even though they are unequivocally Heterosexual they just HAVE to be Gay, right?

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
You mean to say that the words "Hey guys!" are never used by Straight guys? If they are, then even though they are unequivocally Heterosexual they just HAVE to be Gay, right?
Not the words; the vocal inflections. Those vocal inflections are common in male gay communities, though they're by no means an perfect indicator.

More info here.

Feb 2011
Boise, ID
Yeah if my sons are like that in 15 years I'm just going to ask them one day, "you're gay right?" And if they say "yeah" I'll be like, "Ok. Hey make sure to take the garbage out tomorrow morning."

Reactions: 2 people
Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Yeah if my sons are like that in 15 years I'm just going to ask them one day, "you're gay right?" And if they say "yeah" I'll be like, "Ok. Hey make sure to take the garbage out tomorrow morning."
You are obviously a very loving parent who does not believe in messing up the lives of your children due to bigotry that is so prevalent by some on the right. You are to be Congratulated for that! In the end it is what is in your heart that counts and that should be Full LOVE not hate.

Feb 2011
Boise, ID
You are obviously a very loving parent who does not believe in messing up the lives of your children due to bigotry that is so prevalent by some on the right. You are to be Congratulated for that! In the end it is what is in your heart that counts and that should be Full LOVE not hate.
No one needs to be congratulated for treating their kids like normal people and making sure to try not to psychologically fuck them up.

The people who are messed up about that stuff are that way less because of actual current political orientation and more because of religion. Religion is much more deeply ingrained in people’s psychology than political party affiliations, and society is still experiencing the lingering effects of many millennia of worshiping gods and following other related archaic, abusive social practices.